pedmar visits Madrid

Posted by: pedmar

pedmar visits Madrid - 12/01/13 08:07 AM

Now in the English side.

I will be in Madrid, go often but usually on business trips nowdays and no time to meet folks outside. This time I will have open the nights of December 3 or 4.

I am staying at the gran hotel colon, esq pez volador y dr esquerdo metro sainz de beranda.

I have local friends of many years and we are thinking of getting together at the cerveceria cruz blanca ,the one in the corner of alcalde sainz de beranda and menendez pelayo , front of Retiro.

if anyone wants to join me, my contact other than the hotel is my cell/mobil +33 6 19 78 13 10.

hope to see someone. MM?
Cheers
Posted by: teachertraveler8

Re: pedmar visits Madrid - 12/02/13 05:20 PM

Hey Pedmar,

I hope someone is able to meet you. It seems most of the States side visitors come in the summer. Maybe you can return in July for another round? Have fun.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: pedmar visits Madrid - 12/04/13 01:33 PM

Looks like I've missed you once again, pedmar! banghead So sorry about that. These have become busy days for me, MOSTLY in preparation for a dinner party I'm hosting tomorrow night. So sorry!!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: pedmar

Re: pedmar visits Madrid - 12/06/13 10:56 AM

I did met briefly JAZZ, good to see a new member from MM. Great time as usual in Madrid. Lots of shopping for those turrones at El Corte InglÚs plus other goodies.

Cruz Blanca is good, several location I have been to the one posted here and the one at doctor esquerdo.

Madrid was cooold, went by Retiro thus, until next time.