Madrid: Room for rent

Posted by: Berta

Madrid: Room for rent - 08/15/08 05:23 AM

We live in one of the suburbs of Madrid and have thought about renting a room out now that the last child is back in the USA and out of the nest. Since we have never done this before, we sure need to be careful, but at least I thought I would explore the idea. Perhaps you need a place to stay while studying? or your friends are coming but you don't have the room to house them... contact me if you are interested and we can chat.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Room for rent - 08/15/08 03:03 PM

Berta, Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!!! We're happy to have you.

Regarding your room for rent, you might also contact the people who operate http://www.VenAMicCaa.com and maybe you can get listed there as well - "HOMESTAY SERVICES IN SPAIN". They manage rooms for rent throughout Spain, including Madrid.

In which suburb is the room located? Is there a metro station nearby?

Your location, "Loeches", where's that? Is that the name of the neigborhood in which you live in the suburb in Madrid?

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Berta

Re: Madrid: Room for rent - 08/18/08 03:07 AM

Thanks MadridMan, I will check into that. Loeches is a village in between Torrejon de Ardoz and Arganda del Rey. We have bus service but the metro is in Arganda. Though we are in the "burbs", our daughter bused in to the U of Complutense everyday, so it's doable.
Berta