Advertising? Blog MadridMan

Posted by: billy the man

Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/04/07 02:43 PM

to all you lovers of this site check out the new MadridMan blog
http://madridman.com/blog-madrid/
im sorry if you call this advertising MadridMan but i think your readers deserve to see this
SUPER SITE clap
Posted by: la historiadora

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/04/07 03:01 PM

I have been enjoying it, too! I am very glad that you decided to start the blog. clap
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/04/07 04:23 PM

Thanks, billy the man.

Yeah. I finally broke down and thought I'd jump into the sea of bloggers too. Just started it about a week ago. Blogs seem to be so popular these day - and I think they're taking some of the eyeballs away from message boards too.

I'm not all that sure that *I* have anything interesting/entertaining to say but it seems there are only a few Madrid-based, all-English blogs out there so why not.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Valenciano_en_Madrid

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/04/07 04:43 PM

Hi Madrid Man,
The blog is a good idea. For me is an entertaining way to improve my English. For the others may be a funny way to know the real Spain through your American eyes.
Don't worry if your meals are so miserable, I will invite you one of these days to eat some of my specialities. I am a good cook, really.
Meanwhile, have you considered the possibility of attending some cooking lessons? laugh

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/04/07 11:23 PM

Valenciano_en_Madrid: Thanks for the invitation! I ACCEPT! How's tomorrow night? hehehe.. wink

I don't like the idea of cooking elaborate meals on my own for just me. Seems such a waste. Plus, I don't like to spend/waste much time cooking either. I know. I'm hopeless. rolleyes But my meals are not miserable. They're actually good - just simple and easy.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: billy the man

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/05/07 04:38 AM

quote MadridMan
I'm not all that sure that *I* have anything interesting/entertaining to say but it seems there are only a few Madrid-based, all-English blogs out there so why not.

believe you me MadridMan i/we find it very interesting dont be putting yourself down, i wish i could put my thoughts into words without it coming out all wrong, it may seem dull to you because it is happening to you but with how it is worded with humour and entertainment (like how you describe the gym incident,) (written by me would be dull), i/we find fascinating.
So keep up the good work and any trivial thing to you is entertainment to us
thanks very much for brightening my day.
laugh
Posted by: sallyanne

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/05/07 04:54 AM

MM I love your blog already - please keep it up. i'm moving there definitely Mid-November, so not long to go now!!
Posted by: Valenciano_en_Madrid

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/05/07 10:42 AM

MM tomorrow is ok for a dinner at my house.
Is 8pm ok for you?

Saludos

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/05/07 10:50 AM

A TRUE CHEF is always anxious to share his art. hehehe... We had a long-time message board member here called Fernando, from Madrid, and he too considered himself a very good cook.

I was really only kidding, Valenciano_en_Madrid, but thank you very much. Besides, I don't think I could make it any night this week.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: laduque

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/05/07 02:49 PM

Hi MM, You finally broke down and got yourself a Blog!
I was so excited to see that you started one and and since I log on (as usual) several times a day when I check emails , now I have two things to look forward to here at Madridman......Message board and blog...can't get any better than that...wait...yes I can....I can move my a__ to Madrid! eek

Keep up the good work, MM you are doing a great job!
Posted by: Bill from NYC

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/06/07 01:10 PM

Your are evil MadridMan! PURE EVIL! mad

You just added to my list of websites I "should" visit on a daily basis.

One thing I like about a "good" daily blogs is when the blog author includes a photo once in a while to their blog entry. Just a hint.

Bill

Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan - 09/06/07 03:34 PM

Hi Bill from NYC! Thank you for your "PURE EVIL" assignation. wink hehehe... Hopefully you'll continue to find the blog entertaining if not insightful just a bit. And good suggestion about the photos included with the postings. I'm still learning how to do that with this blog software.

Saludos, MadridMan