Madrid Room Needed

Posted by: CJA

Madrid Room Needed - 06/20/07 11:21 AM

My housing arrangements arenŽt working out, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any rooms available from July through the end of Sept.
IŽm looking around Arguelles, Moncloa and for a nice place without cockroaches and with nice people.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid Room Needed - 06/20/07 11:26 AM

Would you consider a place with nice cockroaches? hehehe.. wink I know. Not funny.

One of our message board members recently arrived in Madrid and is sharing a flat with a number of others. Maybe he could tell us how he found his place.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: arthurg

Re: Madrid Room Needed - 06/21/07 12:15 AM

I've stayed a couple of times with a very nice retired Spanish lady who owns a five-bedroom condo on Arturo Soria near the #4 Metro line. She lives alone and rents two or three of the bedrooms to students from time to time. If you are interested, send me an email and I will provide you with her contact information.
Posted by: Torero

Re: Madrid Room Needed - 06/23/07 07:18 AM

I have spent the past few summers in Madrid and rented a room in an apartment for the past 3 of them. One summer I just looked for ads posted on pay phones, walls, etc near the campus of my school. I think you'll find many advertisements for rooms in any area around Moncloa and the Complutense.
The past two summers I found a room using this message board.
Good luck!
Posted by: CascadaDuSel

Re: Madrid Room Needed - 06/23/07 07:52 AM

Torero - great site thanks for recommending!!
Posted by: CJA

Re: Madrid Room Needed - 06/23/07 09:43 AM

Thanks for the site..IŽll check it out.