Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!

Posted by: Chica

Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/16/06 01:17 PM

Many congrats to PIM and The Keeper on your marriage this past Saturday! hearts PIM, you sure have found yourself a "keeper"..."cariña"! wink

Beautiful day, beautiful wedding, for a beautiful couple!

MadridMan, is this the first MadridMan couple? smile

besos a los dos!

P.D. Jo it was great to see you too!! hearts
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/16/06 06:38 PM

Congratulations pim and The Keeper at Home! I wish I could've attended the reception but, well, you know. Would've been great to see you all there. Hope it went well. It was a nice, warm day here in Madrid as I recall.

Chica, I think this IS the first "MadridMan Couple" as far as I'm aware. I wasn't sure you'd be able to attend, thinking you'd have to stay home and take care of the new, little one. Glad you could make it.

Best of luck to you both! Saludos, MadridMan thumbsup
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/18/06 08:15 AM

PIM and The Keeper :hdspin:

And the speeches - my vote definitely goes to The Keeper for his. Well, it would, wouldn't it?

Thanks to Chica and Chico for looking after us and making sure we arrived at the right place at the right time wearing more or less the right things hearts

I hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon - I'm sure you will be hearts

Thank you again. I felt most priviledged.

Jo
x
Posted by: nevado

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/18/06 10:53 AM

Congrats, Pim!!! How exciting! Jo, need some updates and photos as well. And, MadridMan, congrats on "introducing" them!!!

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/18/06 03:25 PM

laugh

Where did they go on their honeymoon? I'd/We'd LOVE to see the wedding photos (and any from the honeymoon! wink wink )

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: pim_on_tour

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/29/06 05:51 AM

Hi!

Just got back last night.

Many, many thanks for the congrats and well-wishes.

MadridMan, you were missed, I hope everything is sorting itself out.

It all went well in the end, my main worry being that I got a 'fiebrón' (high fever) the previous day which really put everything into perspective for me, meaning that, to be honest, all I cared about was feeling good enough to "survive" the night. (Considering that, dancing until 5AM wasn't too bad....) hearts

Jo, well, where do I begin?...I hope you didn't mind the name of your table wink . The gentleman you're referring to must be John, Marko's "honorary grandpa" and ultimate role-model for the future.... :p

You all looked terrific, by the way, and I have a pic to prove it! (I just saw the first few "amateur" pics and the video for the first time myself!)
Would you ladies authorise me to post it?

Jo, could you send me yours, pleeeaaseee?

The honeymoon? Mmm...it was a bit improvised in the end, but turned out to be terrific.
The following day we flew to Barcelona and took a 1-week long cruise that took us to Italy (we visited lovely, amazing Rome and lively, crazy Napoli), Malta (what a little gem!, we took a jeep tour of the whole island and a little break to bathe in its crystalline waters...it was adventurous, fun and an unexpected great treat); and Tunisia...err...quite an experience!
Overall, a pumpering time, perfect for leaving behind the wedding nonsense-chaos.
Then we spent 5 days in a village of the Costa Brava we didn't know anything about and almost picked at random at the last minute, Begur, which turned out to be a truly dreamy one, a place so, so pretty that now we call the "design village". We explored the nearby villages (Pals being our favourite!), relaxed, ate good food, enjoyed the sunshine, landscapes, beaches....and ended up spending the weekend in Barcelona....Wow! Barcelona is simply FABULOUS!, so beautiful and full of life....

Anyway, we did take loads of pictures of all that and, believe me, they will be much better than the wedding ones!, we were a lot tanner and relaxed! wave

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 06/01/06 08:32 AM

OK, those interested can take a look at a few pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/palomarko/

In the picture named "Guests", both Chica/Becky and Jo-Anne make a star apperance! laugh
Posted by: Puna

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 06/01/06 02:10 PM

What a beautiful bride and handsome groom!!! :jump:

Wendy
Posted by: JoeSambuca

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 06/01/06 02:42 PM

WOW! Congrats PIM, so happy for you!
Our little girl is all grown up! smile
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 06/16/06 05:11 PM

Hi PIM and The_Keeper

I've just sent you a bunch of pics from your wedding. I don't expect there will be anything new amongst them, but you never know.

Feel free to do what you want with them.

Can't wait to see what you have to show me cool

John - a role model? Heeeee ... good luck wink You have to ask him about his conversation with Pat. It was hilarious. What was he like at 6am? eek

Jo

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 06/18/06 04:43 PM

"I don't expect there will be anything new amongst them,..."

Au contrairie, my dear Jo! For the moment, we have only received a few of the pics some kind friends and relatives, such as yourself, have sent us; we won't be seing the photographer's official album until we visit Madrid!
I'm esctatic that now I have a pic with my sisters, one with my in-laws, and a couple of us "first-dancing", thanks to you! hearts

(I'm sending you a link to our more than 200 pics from the honeymoon, in case you're interested in browsing through them! The wedding ones are not downloaded in photobucket yet because we're still expecting most folks to send theirs....).

Love,

p

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 08/26/08 09:49 AM

Hello people,

We're hoping everyone is having a nice summer.
Here in Switzerland it's being a bit :-S, to say the least, but we have a little piece of news to share. There's a new MMer in the making....I'm with child!

It's a MMan baby!
:-D

pim

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 08/26/08 01:39 PM

WHAT??!?! WOW! Congratulations pim_on_tour!! That's GRRRREAT NEWS!!! Wonderful. Just wonderful. I'm so happy for you both. I have no doubt you'll be the best parents on earth. We'll all understand if we don't see you around here for awhile as you'll ALL be very busy raising that child.

All the best, MadridMan laugh
Posted by: Shawn

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 08/26/08 11:44 PM

Congrats PIM!

You will make a great mother!

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 08/31/08 07:31 AM

Hello,

Many thanks for the well-wishes.

Next Friday we're FINALLY going on holiday, to Mallorca!!! :jump:

I can't even express how much we're looking forward to this one. In Switzerland, most people enjoyed their holidays in and around July, have been back and it's all been business as usual for a while now, so we have that feeling of; "hey, where did our summer go?!"

The fact that a big part of the hols it's taking place in a boat (it's a live-in sailing course) worries me a little being on the first trimester of the pregnancy and all :-S, but I have to focus on the positive and make the most of the "baby"'s (fetus, really) first visit to his mommy's country!

Thinking of all the yummy food there used to be one of the things I was really looking forward to (mmm...fish :-)), but I must admit that, at this moment, I can't even face the thought of most things solid getting close to my mouth (and nose!)....
That's a bit of a bummer, but, oh well....

Besitos,

pim
Posted by: JoeSambuca

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 09/16/08 01:06 PM

PIM !!!
Congrats, this is wonderful news. You will be a wonderful madre. parenthood is awesome.
Yes Joe Sambuca has been in exile here in the US of A but for good reason. I have two little ones now...Ryan & Roan.
All is well but I am completely honest with my wife and tell her the only thing I miss is my trips to Madrid but come 2009 I'll be back!!!!!!

Whipped husband disclaimer:
my wife said it was okay if I wanted to go for a week once the boys were two

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 09/29/08 10:29 AM

Hi there.

Mil gracias MMers.

Hey JS, I know you have two adorable little ones, I've seen them on Facebook!, Congratulatiooooons! :-D

Well, we've been back from Mallorca for a week now and I must say that I'd never, ever recommend to any pregnant lady to spend a week on a boat!!! (I won't go into details, because when the weather was not so good and the sea got rocky it just wasn't pretty). wave

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/05/09 04:25 AM

Hola!
Well, the little one, Gabriel Luukas, was born 3 weeks ago and if mom was just a little less "tech-challenged" she would post a pic to introduce him to his fellow MMers.... :-S
Posted by: steve robinson

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/05/09 05:40 AM

Ahhhhhh and what a beautiful name !!!!! Congratulations .. I´m sure we can have MM give you a few pointers on how to get a pic published ... I´d love to see one as i´m sure many others would too .

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/05/09 06:46 AM

I saw some of your as-pregnant photos on your Facebook account, pim_on_tour! Congratulations, once again!! yeah

To post a picture, first copy the direct URL of the baby photo(s), then click the "Switch to Full Reply Screen", click the "Enter an Image" button (fourth from the left), paste the URL of the image, and SUBMIT! You can also post Facebook photos, by the way.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: eskimo joe

Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! - 05/06/09 01:04 PM

Un buena hora para ti PIM , and a lovely name too .