Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread

Posted by: Anonymous

Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/12/06 10:24 PM

Ok i know the wholemeal bread isnt possible.But the soup is.
I cant get it here in Denia or HP sauce to go on my Bacon butties.(BTW bacon here is just fantastic)
I did have a place that sold both but ive bled them dry now !
If any of you guys can help me out id be grateful.Of course ill pay for it!LOL
My paypal still works here laugh cool

Many thanks Spiko
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/13/06 09:58 PM

umm ok i`ll get my uncle to send some.
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/14/06 05:43 AM

Awwwwww

Well, roll your sleeves up and make some bread (good for basic forearm development) and have a look at Ex pat supplies where you can get Heinz Cream of Tomato soup, 900g for £1.10 and 4 different sizes of HP sauce. I tried a dummy run with two items in the basket and the shipping was £32.99 eek

Soooooooooo - I think you may have a business opening there ... laugh

I'll bring you one of each when I come over to Spain in the Spring.

Sorry, not much help really am I?

Jo
Posted by: barry

Re: Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/14/06 11:46 AM

Try this guy in Madrid:

http://www.thefoodhall.es/

He delivers all over Spain.
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/14/06 12:18 PM

That's loads better Barry cool

But have you seen how grotesque the food looks? And to think they are some of the most favourite and missed things from the UK lol :hdspin:

Bernard Matthews Dinosaur shapes :yuck:

Good luck spike1

Jo
Posted by: edel

Re: Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/19/06 03:37 PM

i can get wholemeal bread in the local mercadona, its hovis, Hp sauce i have know idea but im sure there is loads of shops in benidorm that sell it if you fancy a little drive
Posted by: madridmanjim

Re: Calling all BRITS! Heinz tomato soup and wholemeal bread - 02/21/06 06:36 AM

Carrefour here in Pamplona carries HP regularly.