Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina

Posted by: dgnyc

Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina - 04/05/05 07:25 AM

Beautiful apartment in Madrid for summer rental. From July 1st - October 1st. Located in the famous barrio ´La Latina´. Extremely clean and fully furnished with all the extras. High speed internet access/ large TV / video/ Laundry/A.C./ etc. Great light, 2 front balconies facing the street.Right between 2 metro stops, 3 supermarkets, and a 2 minute walk to Plaza Mayor. Looking for a single person or a couple to rent our place. Price: 1000.euros/month plus Utilities. For more information please contact us at Dgouls@hotmail.com
Posted by: carolina2hot2handle

Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina - 04/06/05 09:06 AM

Hello DGNYC, This is Carolina I am from NewYork, Im guessing you are as well with your user name?Im going to be spending the summer in Spain and will be traveling all over the country.I will be arriving first to Madrid. (Barrio) is neighborhood right? Is LaLatina a cool area to be, bars,shopping etc. I will be coming with my best friend and we are looking for a decent place to stay, i´ve heard that there are alot of "not so nice" apartments and hostals there. And would you rent for just one month??? thank you. Carolina
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina - 04/10/05 10:20 AM

Is this place still available?
Posted by: dgnyc

Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina - 04/10/05 06:20 PM

Yes the apartment is still available. Pictures are also available if requested.
Posted by: Mairin

Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina - 04/21/05 02:20 PM

Hi, I am in Madrid at the moment and looking for an apartment for SEPTEMBER. Perhaps we might look at your property. We are staying in Latina.
My email is muldoonmaureen@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Maureen Muldoon
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina - 04/21/05 03:07 PM

Mairin, I'd recommend contacting the original poster directly as he/she may not return to this thread (and maybe neither will you).

Saludos, MadridMan