Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th

Posted by: JoeSambuca

Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/19/04 11:49 PM

Well JoeSambuca & Chrissiij are returning to Madrid
Yahooooo!
Finally!
Would anyone be interested in joining us on Dec 4th for tapas & Mojitos's????
Location & Time: TBD
Posted by: pim

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 03:26 AM

Hey Richie!

I was hoping your question about the security on trains meant you were planning a little visit soon... cool

You ask who's interested in tapas and mojitos? - Me, me, me, me! laugh

Besos!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 05:59 AM

I wish I could be there, too, JoeSambuca, but my visit to Madrid will be about 25 days later. rolleyes Oh well, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Chrissiij

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 08:34 AM

yahoo!!! Madrid, here we come!

Where shall we start off? pim is always the one with the fab ideas. We could start where we did last time? If only I could remember the name.....

Or there was that place that pim wanted to book first, but there was a problem with reservations??

Is it really two years since we last did this, Riche??

chrissiij xxx

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 09:14 AM

Hey Chris! Long time no post, girl wink

Well, don't ask me, I don't remember anything! :p

There's no shortage of fun places to go in Madrid, so no worries. laugh I just hope we end up going dancing like in the good old times with Iwa... cool

Shannon, where are you? frown

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 10:51 AM

Hiya pim! smile

I haven't been around for a while as I have been ill since last December. I am finally on the mend, though, and ready to PARTAY! laugh

Are you well?

I will try and remember the name of the place we started at last time.......

christine xxx
Posted by: La Sueca

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 04:06 PM

I'd love to go- I'll be living in Madird by then laugh

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/20/04 04:23 PM

All are welcome La sueca. We are the official party branch of the Madridman board...He!he!

Pim (mi Abogado) Can't wait to see you. I had such blast with you last time I saw you. I emailed Iwa (Shannon) but she's AWOL.

Christine, two years already..wow! So far we have a good 8 people and I'm the only guy so far...LUCKY Me!

Madridman, tis a shame you can't be present. But being our main man you will be there in spirit. Ano nuevo is much better anyway. I'll have a mahou and bocadillo de calamari in your preperation & honor.

I'm psyched!!!!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/21/04 04:15 AM

Eight? You, me, pim, la sueca....oh, and my three friends who are coming with me...the fourth won't be there til mid week!
Posted by: La Sueca

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/21/04 05:01 PM

Yay! I'm excited! laugh

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 07:50 AM

La Sueca, Riche and I will be in town for the whole week, as will a few of my girlie friends. You are most welcome to join us on a few days trips / evenings out if you so wish.

christine

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 08:38 AM

"Riche and are will be in town for the whole week, as will a few of my girlie friends...."

So watch out, madrilenian men! wink laugh :p

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 09:03 AM

No, no, no, no, no, no.........

It's the girls who will have to watch out. I will keep everyone safe from Riche and his "charms".

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 09:59 AM

JoeSambuca's the coolest. cool No argument there.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 10:01 AM

MMan, you're not so bad yourself, hein? laugh

Richie, this time you must bring some of your short stories for me to read. cool

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 10:48 AM

MM, please do not push Riche's ego into overload - he is bad enough as it is! If his head swells any more, he will not be fitting onto the plane! laugh
Posted by: Mongo

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/22/04 11:35 PM

I will be in Madrid on 12/4. I'm not sure yet of my schedule but I will monitor this space for details.

MadridMan, can we get a cardboard cutout of you?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/23/04 12:55 AM

I'm in Florida for my sisters wedding so I missed the last couple of days

Thanks Madridman for the compliment but you're the real jefe....and a true caballero

My charms are only used for good Christine, not for personal gain. wink
Remember I'm catholic and I avoid all types of activities related to sin of myself or others :p

Pim, I'll print some of my stories out for you but you have to promise to still like me after you read them and lie that you think there any good. Mojito's Pim...Lots of MOjitos

Mongo....gotta make it out. We need more Madridman representation.

So...where we eating first?

Did I mention I'm psyched for this????

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/23/04 01:03 PM

Riche, since when were you a catholic? I thought you were a Buddhist! :p

And I know exactly what you are like and I am refusing to carry your ego around Madrid with me! laugh

Six weeks to go and I am very excited, esp as I am going to get to see pim again.

It's a shame MM can't come, as I have yet to meet the great one.

Riche, I just sent an email to your aol account asking a favour. Could you also email me the addy of where you will be staying in madrid? I shall do likewise when I have it!

Ta muchly!

xxxxx

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/23/04 01:45 PM

Just remembered! The place we all went to last time was called something like Las Cuevas, and it was by the Plaza Mayor. This time, we could start of by eating at Paella Real on opera? It has to be one of my favourite restaurants in Madrid and the food is fantastic. The bacalao with alioli is superb! WE could always book a couple of tables there?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/26/04 03:46 PM

Hey I heard word two more Americans might be joining us. Pim......you know one of them and you'll be excited to see her!!!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/27/04 06:35 AM

Riche, would this be who I think it is? laugh

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/27/04 08:15 AM

Let me guess who this mystery woman is who is accompanying JoeSambuca:

Is it message board member NEWYORKRED?! If so, I should REALLY try to make this party. hehehe... :p wink (the woman's not "Nate" unless he had some "enhancements" since I saw him last - but maybe he's going too?)

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/27/04 08:21 AM

I think I might know them both and the initials are S(I) & S....

Yes, what about Anne/NewYorkRed?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/27/04 08:28 AM

LOL! MAdridman LOL! laugh
The Nate enhancement issue is up to debate.
OH no Senor Madridman....PIM is on the money 100%
Two blondes from DC. Can u guess?

NewYorked, alas,will not be available and Nate was invited but he decided not to join us. BUT! I also have a hunch he might change his mind after a little Sambuca convincing.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/27/04 08:56 AM

OK, then this is not who I thought it was! Someone give me a clue - have I met these people??
Posted by: Castiza

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/27/04 03:04 PM

Hi Christine! Hi Richi!

Wow, it's been a long time since your last stay in Madrid. I can only say: welcome back!

Of course, I'm in for the tapas and mojitos' night. laugh See you on Dec 4th.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/28/04 04:16 AM

YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! smile

I was wondering when you would show up! Haven't seen you for over a year!

Yahoo!!!
Posted by: Nate

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/28/04 07:48 PM

Richie did twist my arm, I am in. I have not been on this board in a long time. I have not had any enhancements. I am still as cute as I ever was, maybe even cuter than before. cool wink

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/30/04 11:46 AM

Oh brother Nate
rolleyes
mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Castiza, I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm sure we'll .have one of our great conversations again...and drink mojitos.....talk about what's good and bad....and drink mojitos

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/30/04 02:21 PM

Riche, I should probably warn you (and everyone else) that I no longer drink alcohol! eek laugh

I really don't need it to have a good time anyway, but after what has happened over the past few months I have learned to live without it.

So bring on the tap water! laugh

5 weeks to go......Riche, what time does your plane land?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/30/04 05:09 PM

9:15 in the AM

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 10/31/04 07:18 AM

You are going to be whacked, boy! I don't get in til about 16.00!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/13/04 04:11 PM

Hey everybody
okay here are some more details on the the Dec 4th gathering.

Place: Las cuervas right next to the Plaza Mayor. Maybe someone local can provide the exact address..PIM? Madridman? Por favor?

Time: 9PM

so far we have a count of twelve.
We can meet at the statue or at Las cuervas?
Feedback?
Gracias
Senor Richie Sambuca

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/13/04 04:21 PM

Riche, I think we should meet at the restaurant, because if we get late runners then at least they know where we will be. And it will save us freezing our brass monkies off while waiting around!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/13/04 05:07 PM

You're probably referring to "Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas" (address is Calle de Cuchilleros, 1 OR ALSO Escalerilla De Piedra, 1 - see map on QDQ.com HERE ) which is UNDER the southwest corner of the Plaza Mayor, at the staircase of El Arco de Cuchilleros which goes down to the Calle de Cuchilleros. The restaurant, which I really like by the way, has two entrances I THINK: one is halfway UP the stiars on the right (this is the one I know) and I THINK there's another at the base and left of the stairs. You guys could meet either at the base or at the top of the stairs, I guess.

[img]http://fotos.qdq.com/1/c/tbf/user=esphoto;uri=n0uWXUXXmKJH4DPDTyssLuRIjbA3bQ5FW0Y+7j64DLMjo0zryWiUJP6DZgHq+gGNpr3piH3iNMU=[/img]
(see the door straight ahead to the left of the steps as well as halfway up the stairs on the right)

The wait-staff wear period costumes and there are musical minstrals going from room to room. Lots of nicely brick dome ceilings in there. Mmmm.. I was taken into the kitchen to see how they roasted the Cochinillo (suckling pig). They have a number of rooms and many with LARGE tables. We say at one for our 12-person group once. Sounds like fun!! Wish I could go. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: arthurg

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/13/04 10:13 PM

I will be in Madrid for three weeks of Spanish study at International House beginning November 22 and would very much enjoy being able to join you.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/14/04 01:47 AM

That's the place MAdridman.....Thanks!

ArthurG
Dude!
you're in....show up an empty belly and a happy face. Where in NY are you? It's a big state, I live in NY

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/14/04 02:13 PM

Arthur, you would be most welcome to come party with us.

WOW! I can't believe this is coming round so quickly. I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

I think we should make a reservation for 9pm, then just turn up as and when. As we would have a table reserved, when we arrive we just state the reservation name, rather than hang around for everyone......
Posted by: arthurg

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/14/04 09:29 PM

Thanks for the nice invite. I live in NY City and have been studying Spanish at Instituto Cervantes.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/15/04 06:08 AM

Any ideas what the weather is going to be like? I need to plan an outfit!

Arthur, keep checking this thread for updates!

So, the plan so far is:

Las Cuevas at 9pm? Who is going to make the booking and what name is it going to be under?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/15/04 08:30 AM

Chrissiij wrote:
Quote:
Any ideas what the weather is going to be like? I need to plan an outfit!
Check out MadridMan\'s 5-Day Madrid Weather Forecast towards the end of this month to get an idea. The restaurant itself will likely be warm but you can expect cool-to-cold temperatures outside.. smile

How are you all going to find each other in the restaurant if you won't know where you'll be and what each other looks like??? confused

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/15/04 12:38 PM

MM, I am very well acquainted with Riche and the gang. However, some people may have probs.

Also, if we make a booking, we will know it is each other when we are shown to the booked table by the waiter........in theory, anyway!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/24/04 10:17 AM

With just over a week to go, can we have another head count?

There are four people in my group.....

riche...??

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/25/04 10:08 AM

Just four very dumb Americans
Nate, me, IWa & Sue

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/26/04 05:57 AM

Well, I guess not being able to take this year's "aqueduct"* off and probably staying in town for most of it isgoing to have its advantages.... laugh

*Aqueduct; slang. Means; even more than a 'puente', 'puente'(=bridge) being the colloquial term for long-weekend....Both Monday Dec 6th. and Wednesday Dec. 8th. are national holidays!, therefore this December lots of people get to enjoy a 5-day-aqueduct... rolleyes

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/26/04 06:57 AM

ok, so my four, riche's four, pim, castiza, la sueca, arthur...and maybe mongo?

can you all check in please? laugh
Posted by: MedicalMan

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/26/04 03:13 PM

Wow, this sounds like quite the party brewing. Have all of you met before, or only a few of you? I would not mind having a drink with the group, but I am a ole married guy with kids who don't hoot with the owls very often anymore.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/27/04 12:46 PM

Hey, here I am!
December 4th is coming!
Richie, those mojitos are waiting...

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/27/04 01:54 PM

ahhh, natalia's back! laugh

medical man, keep your eyes glued to the thread.

So...meeting place. Las Cuevas at 9pm. Who is going to make the booking and what name will i be under?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/28/04 09:33 PM

Natalia, those mojoto's have our name all over it.
First round is on me! smile

Medical man...stop it! You're as old as you feel..being an owl once in a blue moon is fun!
I have faith in you. wink

Chritine my chum ole' pale, I'll make the reservation when I get there once we have a final head count. I'll be in Madrid in the early morning

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/29/04 03:08 AM

Chrissi & Joe......It would be a pleasure to meet all of you but my wife has informed me that we have a school activity for our kids at 6PM that will go for a couple hours, so we unfortunatly will not be there. I sure hope you guys have a blast while your here. I was just at Xanadu mall yesterday and the Holiday sales are in full swing here.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/29/04 07:07 AM

Xanadu Mall? Where is this place? I have to visit! laugh
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/29/04 08:33 AM

It's about 24 km south of Madrid.

Fllow the link.
Posted by: Nate

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/29/04 05:15 PM

What is the head count?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/29/04 08:35 PM

I am planning on being there with another person.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/29/04 09:20 PM

Hey it's Nate the snake!
right now the confirmed count is @ 14 but I'm figuring a few more might show up

eight Americans, four britts, and two Spainards (but I know some Spainards who are pending)and La Sueca! smile I forgot where you are from Sueca?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/30/04 05:49 AM

Riche, think about your last sentence. Then retract it! laugh

Everyone meet in Las Cuevas at 9. What will the booking be under, just so we know what to ask for at the door?

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 11/30/04 02:30 PM

I don't get it??? frown
Are u making fun of me again Ms. LLoyds of London?

Hey Christine I changed my location because I want to be more like you. (see:from)
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/01/04 03:51 AM

"La Sueca" means "the swedish" in spanish.

She means that she comes from Sweden, But I think she said she came from tha usa. smile

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/01/04 06:22 AM

Riche, you little tinker! laugh
Are you booking the table under your surname?

Only three days to go now.....it has all come around so quickly!

If I do not turn up, I think Natalia has my number, so you can give me a call if you so wish.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/01/04 01:27 PM

Ohhh,
thanks Ignacio....u see u learn something everyday.

reservation will be under humbre de Madrid or my christian name ....Richard

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/02/04 11:59 AM

Christine, I've just sent you a message with my phone number because I can't find yours.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/03/04 12:42 PM

That's all folks
I'll see all you kids in Madrid @ 9PM

Madridman....I'll have a beer for you and prepare them for your arrival for ano nuevo.
That was a red carpet @ Barajas you wanted and a parade reception with floats with a key to the city, did I get that right?
smile

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/04/04 11:16 AM

Hehehe.. Yeah. Sure, JoeSambuca. laugh

You all have a GREAT time tonight... in about 4 HOURS!! (I'm sure none of you will see this) And yes, please do have a beer (preferably a Mahou Beer but San Miguel will do) for me.

With Envy, MadridMan
Posted by: Fernando

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/04/04 11:36 AM

People, we want pictures of the event... AT ONCE!!!! laugh

Enjoy yourselves and have a brindis for the rest of us!

Fernando

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/05/04 10:02 AM

Ahem! Okay! We were now "the day after" the gathering. How did it go? How as "Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas"? Who had the cochinillo? Who drank too much and made a fool out of himself/herself? Where are the photos? Who slept until 2pm today?

Anxious & Envious, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/07/04 07:16 AM

Greetings from Madrid!
It was a great evening but the massive crowd at plaza mayor due to the major holiday complicated things a bit. Only ten of the fourteen people attended the event and I think some people were lost in the mix. Sorry to those who got lost in the shuffle. It was real crazy.
Overall everyone was on there best behavior. We had a mix of tapas which included morcilla, croquetas de bacalo, gambas, chorizo, and of course SANGRIA!
Most of us then went to havana de cuba for salsa dancing, then to calle huertas for chopitos, and lastly, to San Gines for churros y chocolate.
But for those looking for juicy info....most of the madness came days later...to be continued
he! he! laugh

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/09/04 10:48 AM

Sorry, we were among those who were lost in the shuffle. We made it to the door and decided against it. It was the same all over this weekend. Luckily we managed to find some places away from the crowd to relax.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/10/04 12:07 AM

Mongo,
Wasn't it crazy! It was worse then a busy night in times square New York. Here's some good advice for anyone planning a gathering, do it away from Plaza Mayor or Puerta Del Sol if there's a holiday in Madrid.
Sorry we didn't meet Mongo.

Just got home today and of course I'm feeling the MAdrid blues and I have a craving for some manchego and sangria.
This was by far one of my best trips as far as comfort. It was like being home away from home.
But the Euro downright bites! If you are American bring a lot of dollars. On the average, I spent double on this trip compared to my past trips to Madrid.
Anyway, back to boring New York frown
Posted by: deibid

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/10/04 03:45 AM

It's not because of the holiday, it's that way every christmas. It's Madrid during Christmas: lots of people around Sol doing present shoping or simply enjoying themselves, partying or seeing the lights, couples with children...etc.
Plaza Mayor is overcrowded when the Cristmas market is open.
And of course: never drive into central Madrid during Christmas. It's a trap!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/10/04 06:06 AM

Richie,

I'm so sorry you haven't contacted me frown ....but glad you had such great trip! smile

Deivid, it's true, I didn't attend the gathering after all because making a little "tour" around Chinchón, Aranjuez, Toledo and El Escorial over the long weekend came up....well, every place was packed, Toledo specially was impossible. So, silly me, I was almost expecting Madrid to be pretty quiet apart from the tourists, since so many of us Madrileños seemed to have left....Wrong! it took us half and hour to come back from El Escorial to Moncloa and an hour to get from cl Princesa to Ronda de Atocha! eek

BTW, Rich,

I want details! laugh
Posted by: HydiM

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/10/04 09:37 AM

Hi Richie and Nate, it's Hydi from DC. Saturday was nice, interesting restaraunt, hope the British girls are feeling better - especially the one that was into you... Ran into Daniel on Sunday, he's great, so hospitable of him to buy us all a round of drinks. BTW, the restaraunt that we were supposed to meet at on Sunday was closed. And, Sunday morning I was pickpocketted at the Rastro market/fair, so some thief has my credit card and your hotel information. Lo seinto for the confusion. This is why I didn't call to make alternate arrangements.

Oh, when we went to the police station to report the theft at around noon, they said that they had already reached their qouta of crime reports and we would have to go to another police station.

Good news it that Lew did go to Toledo. He was there for 2 hours. So, I guess you and Nate owe him a euro.

Really enjoyed meeting you, Nate, Natalia and Bernard. Look us up when you come to DC - I know a Cuban club that has fantastic mojitos.

Hydi

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/10/04 07:26 PM

PIM,
I'm sooo sorry I thought you would be unavailable the whole week!
Plus, I didn't want to interupt your honeymoon... wink
You know its always a treat for me when I see you. I may be back in March or May 2005 unless something pops to make me come earlier
(Like a great airfare special !!)
email me Pim wink

on the other hand, I'm so jet lagged. It's the worse feeling ever. I fell asleep at 6pm yesterday woke up at 12am, fell back asleep at 5am and woke up at 3pm. I'm so lost right now laugh
It's weird because this is the first time it ever happened to me.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/11/04 04:06 AM

Joe,
Me and my wife were actually downtown with some friends of ours. We had not planned on going downtown but after eating dinner at an Argentinian Steakhouse in Majadahonda, we rode the train downtown. I had forgotten your meeting place so we went to a few of our favorite places. You are not kidding about how crowded it was! We went to have a drink at the Question Mark Bar and could barely get in. We did find a great little German restaurant and Pub called the Bier Nutter where they have the beer Tap right in the middle of your table(Can't get better than that!). Anyway, sorry we missed you guys but we did not think we would make it downtown.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/14/04 09:42 AM

OK, this is chrissiij checking in! laugh

I would like to thank Riche for the great nights out! Also, for bringing over the hair stuff and CDs for me!

I would like to thank Castiza for the fun evenings out and for taking me to Xanadu and helping me spend my money.

I would like to thank the hairdresser at Xanadu who dyed my hair for me. I am still getting compliments now! smile And all for 44 euros!

Hydi, which brit was into Riche?
Posted by: JosieSambuca

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/15/04 03:29 PM

Couldn't help but quote you Richie:

Quote:
My charms are only used for good Christine, not for personal gain.
Remember I'm catholic and I avoid all types of activities related to sin of myself or others
*snigger* laugh

Madrid must have a funny effect on you, your morals have vanished in a matter of days!! wink

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/17/04 12:51 PM

Hi!
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure seeing Riche, Nate and Christine again and meeting Hydi and Lew.We had a really good time...you guys know how to party!

Hydi, I'm so sorry you were pickpocketted in the Rastro and surprised that Lew finally went to Toledo after that Saturday out eek .

Riche, those bottles of La Mancha wine will have to wait, something came up but it's a good excuse to carry them personally to the US.
laugh
Christine, we burnt Xanadu! I'll have to give a try to our gourgeous hairdresser cool and have my hair done there next time. I think it's worth the trip.

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/17/04 05:51 PM

Iona, is that you????

Natalia, he was gorgeous wasn't he? Can you give him a big snog from me? cheers!

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/17/04 07:56 PM

That's right Natalia, you are now obligated to come to the USA!!! Will that be one ticket or two?
You have to come to NY now because I saw my doctor today and he said I need spanish wine or else. You don't want me to get sick? do you?
New York Tapas are pretty good!

HOLY CRAP! I have a Madridman wife! mistress? something? I like it! Josie! Let me guess who this might be? hmm, I wonder? The devil on my right shoulder is whispering a name.... wink
And yes Madrid has a funny effect one me. I'm practically a quaker laugh
(no offense intended to any quakers of course)

Christine...well, we spoke earlier today, we'll be in touch in regards to....that topic we discussed.
BTW, my spelling stinks so just bare with it everyone, technology has made me stupid.

VIVA MADRID
Posted by: ArgeHou

Re: Madrid Fiesta Anyone?? Dec 4th - 12/30/04 02:26 PM

Hola... This is my first time on so I hope I'm doing this right. I'll be in madrid from the 14th of Jan - 23 of Jan to celebrate my B-day. Vamos de marcha!! Anyone gonna be there??? Oh and how cold is it in Jan???