Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance

Posted by: CaliBasco

Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance - 05/27/04 03:32 PM

Stop me MadridMan if this is inappropriate, but I'd like to post a "job wanted" here!

I'm currently looking for a new career, either here in the US or in Spain, [no importa]. I have an undergrad degree in Spanish Education and an MBA in International Business and Marketing. I'm looking for something in corporate training or human resources.

I'm less interested in the mechanics of the position than I am in the dynamics of the company. If you're with a firm who is looking for someone like me, please e-mail me at craig@bikerider.com. Let me know you got my info from MM...I may pay him a headhunter fee! smile

I'll send you more specifics when you contact me...and thanks!!

CaliBasco
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance - 05/27/04 06:35 PM

I wish you the best, CaliBasco. Years ago on this message board, someone had the GREAT idea of starting a kind of business for all us who would like to move/live/work in Spain. Once the business got started we could start offering up work visas to others and before you know it - BOOM! We'd have MadridMan Media Corporate Headquarters right there in Madrid.

But seriously, best of luck to you. smile Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: MATADOR

Re: Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance - 05/29/04 02:10 PM

It seem as if there are a lot of marketing jobs in spain. When I go to job websites I see IT/programming jobs as well. Try Proctor and Gamble.
Posted by: Chus

Re: Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance - 06/02/04 02:04 PM

Also try HP Spain:
http://www.jobs.hp.com/content/search/se...;#JobListAnchor