Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!

Posted by: luca

Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!! - 03/16/04 06:54 AM

Hi!
We are looking for an American Journalist living in Madrid with experience in the field interested in promoting our new Quotations website ThinkExist. It is not easy for companies to contact Americans living in Madrid. Where do Americans go to search for a job?
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!! - 03/16/04 07:23 AM

Hi Luca! I wish you the best of luck in your search. But the truth is, there are very very few 'Americans' living (legally) in Madrid and in Spain in general (unless they're military or at the embassy). It's truly nearly impossible for non Spaniards and non EU persons to find legal work in Spain so I suppose that's the reason you're having some difficulty.

Best of luck to you. Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: luca

Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!! - 03/16/04 08:51 AM

Madridman, thank you for your quick answer and congratulations. You have a great site!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!! - 03/16/04 12:54 PM

Hey Chica! I know you're a very busy woman with your language academy but maybe you'd care to look into this.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Kevin

Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!! - 03/17/04 12:05 AM

How much are you paying? I could go to Madrid and, although I am not educated in Journalism, I have MUCH better credentials than Jason Blair. laugh
Posted by: jdowney

Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!! - 03/26/04 10:37 AM

I know hundreds of Americans living in Madrid who are legitimate and I met them through the Navy League, The American Womans Association, The EuroCircle Club, The American Club and The British Womans Association (yes, there are lots of American Women who belong to The British Womans Association). Most are professionals and are not teens or twenty-somethings on a year vacation. There is also The Professional Womans Club which has several American Women who are available to work.
Good Luck.