Will be in Madrid March 1, 2 and 3: Get-together?

Posted by: Peter San Diego

Will be in Madrid March 1, 2 and 3: Get-together? - 02/15/04 03:26 PM

Hi All,

I am taking a detour home from a business trip to Helsinki via Madrid! (loved the way the airlines let me do that!). SO, I will be in Madrid for three wonderful days! Anyone interested in getting together? I will be traveling alone, so maybe we can enjoy seeing the sights, a nice dinner in the recommended places, or even tapas, etc.

Let me know if any of you will be there then.

My email is: p.ottke@cox.net

Hope to hear from you soon.

Saludos,

Peter
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Will be in Madrid March 1, 2 and 3: Get-together? - 02/15/04 08:59 PM

Hi Peter San Diego!

GREAT news about your little detour through Madrid. And 3 days, too! That's JUST enough to get a taste of this wonderful city. Unfortunately *I* won't be in Madrid at that time but hopefully there will be others visiting or even someone LIVING there who'd like to get together during your stay. Enjoy your trip!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Will be in Madrid March 1, 2 and 3: Get-together? - 02/16/04 09:56 PM

[originally posted by Peter San Diego on 02-16-2004 09:44 PM]

Hi everyone,

Going to Madrid for a stop over on my way home from a Geneva/Helsinki business trip and would love to get together with others that love Madrid as much as I do.

If you are free during that time, drop me an email. p.ottke@cox.net

Hope to meet with you in Madrid.

Peter
Posted by: Peter San Diego

Re: Will be in Madrid March 1, 2 and 3: Get-together? - 02/16/04 10:22 PM

Thanks Madrid Man,

Since I am traveling alone, it's always nice to hook up with others that are either traveling as well, or love Madrid as much as WE do, or both!

This is a last minute business trip and can't believe the airlines let me detour through Madrid! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world! I was just there for Christmas, and it made me want to come back even more!!

Hope to meet YOU sometime too. I am still amazed at all the effort you made based on your love for Madrid...........it is very admirable.

Keep in touch!

Peter