Madrid room for rent / alquilo habitacion Lavapies 5 min. to Sol

Posted by: princess

Madrid room for rent / alquilo habitacion Lavapies 5 min. to Sol - 06/18/03 12:58 PM

Barrio Lavapies Centro Madrid
Apartir 5 de Julio. €300 mensuales mas servicios
prefiero estudiantes
informes 647178525
email rio_neptuno@hotmail.com

Lavapies neighborhood Rent is €300 per month plus util(gas,elec) prefer students. For more information please call 647178525 or email
rio_neptuno@hotmail.com

Very cool neighborhood close to the center of Sol. If youre learning spanish this is a great neighborhood, close to everything but a family neighborhood.
Posted by: princess

Re: Madrid room for rent / alquilo habitacion Lavapies 5 min. to Sol - 06/20/03 06:58 AM

hola
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid room for rent / alquilo habitacion Lavapies 5 min. to Sol - 06/20/03 07:13 AM

princess wrote:
Quote:
hola
Now THAT'S a boink! if I ever saw one! hehehe.. wink Good luck renting the apartment. You're looking for roommates, right? You're not renting the entire apartment. Does the offered room have a balcony, by chance? Would you mind giving us the address so we can check out the building and neighborhood by www.QDQ.com ?
Posted by: Lizzy-Bennett

Re: Madrid room for rent / alquilo habitacion Lavapies 5 min. to Sol - 07/01/03 01:01 PM

Is it rented yet?
If not let me know asap!! lientjevds@yahoo.com
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid room for rent / alquilo habitacion Lavapies 5 min. to Sol - 07/01/03 02:21 PM

Lizzy-Bennett, you might want to email princess directly. I don't think she checks the message board regularly. Good luck!