Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!

Posted by: MadridMan

Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/12/03 10:51 PM

Hello All! It's THAT exciting time once again. It's time for Party With MadridMan in Madrid: Version 5.0 !
(click that link for photos and more details!)

Here's the IMPORTANT information:

WHAT: Party With MadridMan: Version 5.0 - IN MADRID!!!
WHEN: Friday, April 11th, 2003 @ 9pm
WHERE: El Brillante's PATIO, next to the Reina Sofía Museum, Below Hotel Mediodia, Plaza del Emperador Carlos V, 8
WHO: Travelers, Spaniards, & Friends can join! ALL AGES!
WHAT: Tapas, drink, food, conversation, sharing of experiences
WHY: Meet your fellow travelers and many Spaniards. Have FUN!

NOTE: As usual, we'll only meet, greet, & eat/drink at El Brillante and then we'll move on to another location... and then another... and then another.... cool WHAT FUN! EVERYONE OF ALL AGES WELCOME! Hope to see you there!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS!

Also, read all about previous "Party With MadridMan" gatherings in these threads:

" Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0 " & " Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!! (Version 4.0) "

Saludos, MadridMan cool
Posted by: Val

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 05:33 AM

Hi there MadridMan!!!

I've been a junior member of your site I guess since last summerish! Its great! My husband, son (age 6) and I will leave on the 12th for Granada, but we'll definitely stop by for an hour or so! I'm from Chicago and Carlos and Sam are from Madrid (Sam has double nationality).

I can't wait to meet you and everyone else (We met some of you at the Christmas dinner this year)!

Happy planning!

Val laugh
Posted by: MAD for Madrid

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 08:48 AM

Excellent! This New Yorker - now Madrileña will be there.
Posted by: Serena

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 12:49 PM

YAY I'll be there! smile
I love your site, and I am so excited that I'm actually going to be in Madrid for the party! laugh laugh
Posted by: kelar419

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 01:00 PM

I hope I can come!! That is over my spring break (Universidad de Granada), so I will have to see where exactly in spain I end up at that point. Hopefully it will be Madrid laugh
Kelly

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 03:21 PM

Great to know some of you will be able to make it.

How 'bout our Spanish and Spain-living members like pim & sister, barry, Martín de Madrid, replay, Antonio, Andrés, Chica, Fernando, LostInMadrid (where IS that guy??), nativo, ABP, and..... who am I leaving out?? (sorry to those I've forgotten!)

The clock's ticking and I'm counting the days. Can't wait to get on that plane!

If anyone's interested in reading, day by day, what I'm doing in Madrid you can read my new " MadridMan\'s Madrid \'03 daily online journal. It's "up" now with my first entry from last night as a pre-trip starter.

Woo Hoo!!! laugh Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: barry

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 04:06 PM

Count me in. I Promise I'll make it this time. However on Fridays I work late, so I'll have to catch up with you at some point. I'll sort something out with Pim if she's going and follow your antics by mobile till I can join in.
Posted by: JoeSambuca

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 08:06 PM

yeah baby!
Joe Sambuca is going!!!!

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/13/03 10:55 PM

Hey barry & JoeSambuca! I'm SO happy to hear you'll both be attending. Will you both be coming alone or bringing someone special?

Can't wait! Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/14/03 02:04 AM

No significant other for me. i'll have to work on that...BUT!... I hear rumors about some other special appearances..... wink
(No PIM Bono isn't coming to V5 although he said he wanted to)
Posted by: pim

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/14/03 06:11 AM

BONO??? confused
Posted by: ABP

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/16/03 06:14 PM

I will be with all you that day.
Regards
ABP

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/16/03 10:16 PM

ABP, I'm looking forward to meeting you!!!!! We still haven't heard from Antonio, replay, and several others but I'm hoping more will just "show up" unannounced as many often do. How about that mysterious missmadrid98? Where has she been? I think I'll also email LostInMadrid and see if he, the new father, can attend. We'll see. And Antonio? Andrés? I think I'll have to email all of you to ALERT you of the " Party With MadridMan: Version 5.0 ". No real need to RSVP but it's good to have some idea about how many will be attending.

CAN'T WAIT to see you all there. This is like MY reunion in Madrid. I'm looking forward to seeing LOTS of my old and NEW friends at the next "Party With MadridMan" on April 11th in Madrid.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Martín de Madrid

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/17/03 05:33 PM

¡Yo voy! ¡Yo voy! Con suerte con mi esposa, Giovanna y posible José el Duende, y otra amigos. ¡Hasta la fiesta!
Posted by: SFY

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/17/03 06:43 PM

Shoot! Sounds great - too bad I won't be getting back into Madrid until April 13!! frown
Posted by: DTW

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/17/03 07:41 PM

My husband and I will be there from April 3 through 9. (His first time, my second) Can't believe I am going to miss the party. I started looking at Madridman in the Spring of 99 and can't believe you are still doing such a great job in the year 2003. I never use any other sites. Keep up the good work, and maybe our paths will cross another time.
Posted by: el viajero

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 12:48 AM

I'll be arriving 12 days too late! Ah well, maybe some of the MadridMan.com regulars can meet up in May or June.

Enjoy the party!

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 05:39 AM

[originally posted by Pablete on 03-18-2003 05:13 AM]

Count me in!!!!! (two people) Can't wait till that day!!

Richie, my cousin Miguel, is coming also....get ready
Posted by: MATADOR

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 07:07 AM

Count me in. I´m coming up from sevilla for this one.
Posted by: Miguelito

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 12:08 PM

I'll try to go also, although it's too early for a real madrileño to make plans. Too much time in the board without knowing MM in person. wink

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 12:58 PM

Quote:
although it's too early for a real madrileño to make plans.
Hahahaa.. This is EXACTLY what my ladyfriend in Madrid tells me. It would be great to meet you, finally, miguelito! smile
Posted by: Martín de Madrid

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 05:47 PM

I am going to invite José El Duende and Curro de Jerrez (an incredible gypsy flamenco guitarrist) and my artist-friend, Manuel to the party. I'll give MM a personal introduction to Curro with the hope that he might take you on as a guitar student when you move out here. He is a wonderful, warm, generous person, one of my very favorite people. I painted his portrait for an album cover (unfortunately it was never produced). His toque is absolutely incredible, and he comes from a renowned flamenco family.
Posted by: replay

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 06:53 PM

I´ll be there!!

See you!
Posted by: NEWYORKRED

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/18/03 10:24 PM

NEW YORK RED GOING :p
JOE SAMBUCA I'M 10 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU

MADRIDMAN, 2 FRIENDS ARE JOINING US
MAKE IT 4 FROM THE NEUVO YORK 91ST STREET CREW

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/20/03 07:03 PM

WOWEE!! I'm SO very happy to know that I'll be seeing (other than the famed and ultimately-cool cool JoeSambuca, of course) NEWYORKRED and Martín de Madrid once again! And meeting the dance-crazy Miguelito! Jo-Anne! WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE IT TO THE PARTY???!! COME ONE!! miche? What's YOUR excuse? hehhee.. SO nice to see previous "Party with MadridMan" members. Can't wait!

We haven't heard from missmadrid98 nor LostInMadrid in a long time. Maybe I should send them emails....

Saludos, MadridMan smile
Posted by: jlramos

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/20/03 07:35 PM

Hi MM, what about an August/September MM "movida" in Huertas?

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/20/03 07:46 PM

jlramos, if there is one I won't be attending, unfortunately. But you can be sure that when/if I ever MOVE to Madrid permanently we'll have the biggest blow-out party (and I mean a PARTY!) MadridMan's Parties have ever seen!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: jlramos

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/20/03 07:57 PM

That makes me very happy. Maybe you and your "amiga" could stop by "la feria de mi pueblo". Last weekend in August in Valdelacasa De Tajo, Caceres. 30 km from El Puente del Arzopisbo (Toledo). You're the man MM!!
Posted by: Isabella_2002

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/20/03 10:49 PM

I so wish I could go there and be with you guys unfortunately looking for a new job puts an end to that. Perhaps next year!!!!

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/21/03 02:30 AM

Come on, Miche, Jo, Which are your excuses?
Posted by: miche_dup1

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/22/03 07:41 AM

Ayy caraaamba!!...
Wait, let me think of an excuse wink
Posted by: petrovich

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/23/03 12:43 AM

Wow, this is my first trip to Spain, and I just happen to be in Madrid on April 11. May we attend (3 of us, me and my parents) ?

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/23/03 01:08 AM

MAY you attend, petrovich? OF COURSE YOU CAN ATTEND!! smile EVERYONE'S WELCOME! This should be a good introduction for you too, talking to many of our Spanish friends and message board members. See you then and follow this thread for more details and be sure to visit the INFORMATION page with photos, previous party photos, and a MAP of the location (El Brillante!!!) were we'll all be meeting initially.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: laduque

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/24/03 11:18 PM

What great fortune I have! I'M COMING!!!! Juan and I arrive on the 11th in the morning and we will be there!!
I can't believe that after 3 years of enjoying this board, i'm finally going to meet so many of you!!!

BTW, MM, i'm also travelling home on the 27th!
Posted by: hotlantabear

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/24/03 11:28 PM

MadridMan:
I am so disappointed that I am not going to be there for your party. It sounds great and just the kind of thing that a traveler would love. I am in Madrid from 3/27 to 4/1 and your site has helped me in putting my trip together. THANKS!!! smile

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/25/03 12:41 PM

laduque wrote:
Quote:
What great fortune I have! I'M COMING!!!! Juan and I arrive on the 11th in the morning and we will be there!!
I can't believe that after 3 years of enjoying this board, i'm finally going to meet so many of you!!!

BTW, MM, i'm also travelling home on the 27th!
WOWEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's GRRRRREAT news!! laugh FINALLY we'll meet! Are you on USAir, by chance? That's my airline (I need to call them to BE SURE that flight is STILL leaving/returning as scheduled - you never know!).

HAPPY to be counting down the last few days, MadridMan cool
Posted by: laduque

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 03/25/03 08:41 PM

MM, I'm travelling on Delta, going the southern route. Oh well. The Party 5.0 is going to be a blast! I can't wait! see you there!!!! smile

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/01/03 03:18 AM

Whoohoo! Think I was finally able to book a hostal! Hopefully I will be there along with my madrileño friend Jorge! Cant wait laugh
Kelly
Posted by: miche_dup1

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/02/03 09:59 AM

Hi all attending MM's doo,

It's really irritating for Jo and me because the same thing happened last year, we were too busy.
Being the two ewe's we are, both our birthdays fall on the MM weekend (hence all the baahing) and so that's equally mad mad irritating having plenty of excuses to go but nooooo.
It's great to finally enter into my 20's, it's so boring being a teen. lol. rolleyes laugh

HAVE LOADS OF FUN EVERYONE,
Tip. Just follow Miguelito! cool
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/02/03 10:51 AM

frown Again we miss out, but we do have some fond memories of the unofficial MM gathering last July .... we're here somewhere ... baaaaaa

You should have seen Miguelito in action in this place! I wonder where he'll perform this time?

Oh, well, have a great time everyone and we'll just stay home and ponder the hour change and what we're going to do with it :p

Jo

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/06/03 08:36 AM

tick... tock... Friday is coming fast!!!!!! I can´t wait to see you all!

I did get an email from our own Lost In Madrid and he can´t make it to the gathering - he said he'd feel guilty leaving his wife and baby at home. Understandable. See the rest of you soon!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/07/03 02:03 PM

MMan,

I haven't been checking the site for a while and....Sorpresa! MadridMan himself is here, I had no idea!, of course this pretty much goes without saying but....¡¡¡BIENVENIDO!!! laugh
I hear this time you're going to visit San Sebastian (you lucky dog! wink :p ), I'm sure you're going to absolutely love it! cool Actually, careful, or you might want to become something like "MadridSanseMan" or "MadridDonostiMan".

Anyway, I'll definetely try to drop by on Friday, who would want to miss hanging out with MMan, The Ladyfriend, Barry, Pablo, etc, etc, etc, etc,....?
About my sister, well, she's about to turn 18 now so you can imagine she has her own party plans. rolleyes
I'm sorry to hear Russell won't be able to make it. frown

¡Saludos!

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/07/03 03:14 PM

pim, I´m SO happy you will/might be coming to the gathering. I kind of assumed you wouldn´t be coming but I´m happy there´s at least a chance. See you there!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Katha

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/07/03 03:54 PM

Hola, MM and everyone,
As you can see I am in Barcelona (see my previous post), however, I am heading to Madrid this weekend for MM´s Version 5.0. Thanks to all of you who advised me on where to study Spanish. I posted my question a few weeks ago, and I decided on Barcelona. I can hardly wait til Friday to meet MM and everyone else!

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/10/03 05:16 AM

My loved group Zebda gives a concert tomorrow, confused
I've never seen them, I don't know yet what to do.
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/10/03 05:48 AM

MM or Zebda confused
Mm or Zebda confused
Daddy or chips confused

lol

Hmm, well I say that MM doesn't have a CD that you can listen to instead - although he does have a video of course wink

I reckon you should go to the party in honour of miche and I Miguelito cool

Jo

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/11/03 11:29 AM

It won´t be long now!!! Just a few more hours. I can´t wait! We should have a good turn-out. I´m a little concerned about the weather though. Seems it´ll be quite cool and I´m not sure we´ll be comfortable on the terraza for long. We should be fine if everyone brings a jacket or sweater though. And get this, I´ve been SAVING this day for my first bocadillo de calamares!!! Mmmmm... Yummmm...

If you´re one of the first to arrive I´ll be waiting outside at the front door. After a few arrive we´ll start securing tables and chairs outside.

See you all there! Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/11/03 09:29 PM

Just back from "The Party" and I can say it was by far THE BIGGEST MadridMan gathering EVER!! I counted a peak of 43 persons attending. WOW! That´s about 13 more than last year!

We took about 15 tables on the terraza of El Brillante and did the best we could to keep the food and drink tabs straight with the waiter. I had my FIRST bocadillo de calamares there and loved it!

replay (Rafael) and I arrived together early and Martín de Madrid was the first to arrive but he only stayed 5 minutes since he had to get home. What a shame. It was 9:10pm and no one else came and I started to get concerned but then, BOOM! In came the flood of partiers.

While I haven´t "assigned" names to all the faces in the photos, among those message board members attending were pim, JoeSambuca (dressed as dapper as ever, of course), NEWYORKRED, laduque (finally we met!) and her husband, carmenm, replay, kelar419, MATADOR, ANTONIO!!!, ABP, Andrés, ThreeMileDog, Mario, MAD for Madrid, Miguelito,

We started at El Brillante, next went to the loud Carbones in Huertas, and finally (for me) Ducados
Café on the Plaza de Canalejas which was a nice, big place. I decided to leave with my ladyfriend just before 2:00am.

You can all see the photos I took tonight in the "open-file" directory @ http://www.MadridMan.com/fotos/ss03/mmparty/ . As I said, I´ll assign names to the faces tomorrow sometime when I have more time. Now I have to go to sleep... 3:30am here.

Thanks for coming, everyone!!!!! Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/12/03 05:34 AM

Good morning! Yes MMan, I think we were all surprised at the amount of Madridmaners that showed up, specially considering the "Holy-Week-vacation-period" has already started, and that several people finally didn't make it, such us Becky and husband, Barry and Pablo, Fernando, Mª Paz, MissMadrid, Russell....
Anyway, I can think of a couple of people you forgot to mention; Natalia/Castiza, and Anne-Chloé.
It was a very nice party. smile cool
After MMan left, something that's pretty inevitable when you're dealing with such a big group happened, little groups were formed, and I can tell you "my group" stayed at Ducados Café sipping what JoeSambuca and I call now killer mojitos (are those addictive or what?), until we were practically kicked out, and then went to La Fontana de Oro for a final beer. We went home at 4AM.

Mman, I feel I have to explain a little bit the odd little present that I gave you. It's meant to be put up in your fridge or anywhere you want, whenever you find yourself out of the real thing frown eek , just to be reminded of how good 'jamón serrano', etc...are. rolleyes wink

Mmmm! I'm browsing through the pictures and thinking that a group pic in Cibeles, or even in Plaza de Neptuno or Atocha station which were closer by, with so many people in it, would have been SOOO COOL....Oh well! there's always next time!....
Posted by: Andrés

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/12/03 05:48 AM

Gosh! I saw the pictures!!!!
I must really take posing classes or sth!
First photo of myself could be tittled: "Depraved psycho gets to Madridman party" the second one is also to be taken into consideration, what happened to me in this second one, had I just got my fix or what!!!!!!??????

Andrés
Posted by: replay

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/12/03 06:23 AM

NICE Madridman 2003 gathering!!!

Congratulations!, it was the nicest edition of the famous international Madridman meeting,about 50 people (!!) attended the gathering...

I am so happy with this successful meeting, I could meet with know and unknow members. I was very tired after a hard daily work day, so I couldn´t spend more time and I "left" the party in Duca 2 café.

Greets to all!
Posted by: Fernando

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/12/03 12:09 PM

Madre míaaaaaa!!!!! Grrrrrrr, I couldn't get there at last due to my beloved boss frown

Now I will have to wait for the 6.0 party... s**t!

I hope you all had a good time. I saw in the pictures some known faces hehehe, of which it surprised me MM face. ¡¡¡Qué moreno el tío!!! I'm sure he has taken som UV baths before the party hehehe laugh

Those mojitos looked great... malditos!!! wink

Fernando
Posted by: The Mile Dog

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/12/03 12:35 PM

Wow, MM what a great party!! I do have to say however that the late night cut into our ¨sightseeing¨ schedule a bit...lol...but what ever we were going to do cannot sompare to seeing Madrid with the help of some locals and meeting new friends!

MM you are a most gracious host, attending to all your guests, I must say we were impressed!

Muchas Gracias!

Loren & Dana

btw.. Andres--I don´t know where you can take those posing classes, but I may need them along with you..although you can be happy to know I do not particularly remember you looking like you did in the last photo!

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/12/03 04:00 PM

Hi all! Yep, Jorge, (my madrileño friend I brought along), and I both agreed that ineed it was a great party with MM. Fun to finally put some faces with names. I also have pics, will post them when I am back home in Granada. For now, I am off to continue enjoying Madrid, yea!! laugh
Kelly
Posted by: Pablete

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/14/03 05:21 AM

I'm so sorry!!!
I couldn't make it...I'm in a process to leave my present company and I had two interviews in Barcelona. As I can see it was a great party, Joesambuca! I'm going to the US soon...we'll keep in touch.
MadridMan...congratulations!!
Posted by: MATADOR

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/14/03 10:17 AM

Greetings from Torremolinos.On a little windy but clear day. Thanks for a great party MM. It's great to know that this site attracts many interesting people. It was great talking to you all.I partied all night and that bus ride to sevilla was tiring but it was worth it. Gotta go look for some babes now, see ya.

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/14/03 11:56 PM

Great Party!
I wish I had a little more fight to me, I was pretty much "mush" from the flight
(pathetic really)
but it was all well worth it. Next time I'll just plan a little better wink
It was great seeing everyone in the community and I look forward to the next fiesta. Madridman...you are the man! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Pim..yeah you are right..I'm silly..you abogado you
Pablo...We'll party in NY
Miguelito...more mojito's for you
Natalia...you always make me laugh
ann...My argument holds true

Besos!
Bueno Semana Santa :p

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/17/03 11:13 PM

:p mad laugh
HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEZE,,, I HAVE PICTURES OF MADRIDMAN'S BASH ON THE 11TH TO UPLOAD,,,,,,PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME confused confused confused confused confused
Posted by: Castiza

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/21/03 11:42 AM

It was a great gathering indeed!
MadridMan, you have what we call in Spanish "un gran poder de convocatoria". How nice it was to meet new MM people and see again the already known faces!
Pim, Joe Sambuca, Miguelito... I'm just can't wait for our next "killer Mojitos" meeting laugh wink
Posted by: Chrissiij

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/21/03 12:03 PM

Oh, I am soooooo jealous! I always choose the wrong times to go to madrid. Went in feb, and not going back til August. Maybe I should plan way ahead for the next party!

Chrissiij xxxx
Posted by: Nate

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/22/03 10:17 PM

Sorry I could not make it this year. mad I am happy everyone had fun.

Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0! - 04/22/03 11:54 PM

OKAY HERE ARE SOME THERE THE PIX FROM MADRIDMAN'S APRIL 11, 2003 PARTY
OKAY I HOPE THIS WORKS, THANK-YOU JO FROM THE UK cool

This was a learning experience and thanks to you JO I would never have known. KUDOS

JUST CLICK ON THE WEB SITE BELOW
NEW YORK RED aka ANN O'CONNOR

http://www.digitalxfer.com/webxfer.shtml?aoconnor