Travel Partner (ATL->MAD)

Posted by: Wendalina

Travel Partner (ATL->MAD) - 02/13/02 01:21 PM

I am trying to plan my first trip to Madrid (a.k.a. the Motherland). None of my friends have the vacation time to be able to go with me, so I thought I would check here to see if anyone is thinking about going in the end of March or April or whenever. I am in Atlanta.. I would love to hear from people. laugh

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Travel Partner (ATL->MAD) - 02/13/02 07:50 PM

Hi Wendalina! While I'd LOVE to accompany you to Spain, I don't think my ladyfriend IN Madrid would be too "keen" on the idea. :p

However, why don't I mention it now (I'll post a dedicated thread in couple weeks), that if you're in Madrid on... (drum roll puh-lease.....) Thursday, April 4th, 2002, why not join me and a gaggle of other giddy travelers and Spaniards on the terraza/patio of El Brillante Bar/Eatery for "Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0"

Hope you can find someone to go! Maybe the "Party: Version 4.0" could be a selling point! hehehe.. wink Wendalina, do you workk for one of the airlines? We had some of them at the December "Party" as well as on the Stephen Drake-Jones tour. Have fun!

(note to readers: let's not start a discussion on the "Party" here in Wendalina's thread. Please wait 'til I post the thread at the end of February. Thanks! smile )

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: ToniG

Re: Travel Partner (ATL->MAD) - 02/13/02 11:10 PM

Wendalina, a friend and I are going to be in Madrid March 11-18 with a side trip to Toledo. If you are going to be there and are just looking for some Americans to hook up with you can email me and I will let you know where we will be and maybe we could visit some tapas bars and/or museums (ha!) together.
Posted by: markn

Re: Travel Partner (ATL->MAD) - 02/24/02 01:47 AM

Hi, I wil be arriving in Madrid Mar 5, 2002 and returning after the 14th of March. If you over there at that time, I would be more than happy to meet up with you somewhere. Just send me an e-mail and I will respond.

Mark

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: markn ]