Spain in January! Come join the Fun!

Posted by: Z0r0

Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/20/00 07:58 PM

Hey everyone, I (20/m/New York) am flying into Madrid on Jan 6th. I'm thinking of hanging around the Madrid area for a few days, then checking out Barcelona and spending about a week in Granada/Seville. I'd love to get together with some of you guys. Let me know if you'll be in the area!
Posted by: Ana

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/21/00 09:21 AM

Hi ZOrO, correct me if i'm wrong but you're leaving Spain in jan 18, aren't you? Well, i'm going to arrive in Madrid in jan 17 and going to Sevilla the next day. If you're staying more than that, tell me so we can meet each other.

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/21/00 10:21 PM

Ana, unfortunately I can't extend my stay. If you're up to it though, we can hang out in Madrid on the night of the 17th...
Posted by: SixthTurn

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/22/00 05:13 PM

hey..i'll be in Madrid from 3 Jan to 27 Jan, look me up when you get there.. send me an email at sixthturn@yahoo.com

look at how cool i am with those sunglasses

any idea what the weather is going to be like over there in jan?
Posted by: Andrés

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/23/00 11:54 AM

January weather?
I am sorry for you friends but a month later (February) things might be different. Jan is simply the coldest and darkest month of the year, what might prove also fun if you know where to go in winter. I recommend el "Madrid de los Austrias" with its austere Castille atmosphere.

Regards

Andres Jarabo

------------------
Taste Madrid with:
http://www.walksofspain.com

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/25/00 03:10 PM

As long as its above -10C I'll be fine
it's been snowing for the past 48 hours over here... (visiting my girlfriend's parents in northern Michigan)
Posted by: supaJack

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/22/01 12:01 AM

You found a girl in the UP? congratulations. Don't you just love the accents, eh? oh, and by the way, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Posted by: vieve

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/22/01 10:26 AM

ZOrO... i'll be in Madrid from the 13th-21st... and i'm from Oneonta! how is it upstate lately?! smile just graduated from Hartwick in May... know anyone who went/goes there??