looking for a flatmate?(Madrid)

Posted by: fiona

looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 09/19/01 08:16 AM

At the recommendation of a friend I am trying this message board to see if anyone has a room going before I begin the dreaded Segundamano slog. I am looking for something central from 35-50,oopts...arenīt we all! I am only little and wouldnīt take up much space.
would also be grateful for any other bright ideas.

[ 09-20-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 09/19/01 09:30 AM

Hi fiona! Please tell us where in Spain you're hoping to get/find a flat(mate) and I'm sure all interested parties would contact you.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: fiona

Re: looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 09/20/01 11:48 AM

sorry madridman, this illustrates my level of panic. I am looking for somewhere in Madrid.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 09/20/01 03:27 PM

No problem. I'll add that to your subject line. smile
Posted by: ricky17

Re: looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 09/22/01 01:04 AM

Fiona...would you consider rooming with someone?
I forgot to mention...it would be a guy but a nice guy who's very respectful and a gentleman.

[ 09-22-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: Shep

Re: looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 10/11/01 07:02 AM

Fiona, I dont know if youve managed to find a flat yet, but if youre hating the segundamano hell as much as i am, maybe we could look together? Im new to madrid, but did find a room off of calle horteleza, nr gran via - to share it would be 30000 each, if you want to meet up, then email me at OyeChato@aol.com and i can give you a call or something. im 23 and english, and my names sarah by the way!
Posted by: wanderlust7474

Re: looking for a flatmate?(Madrid) - 10/16/01 08:03 AM

iīm looking for a place in madrid as well...any help out there? iīm 27 and from san francisco...will be here studying spanish until the end of the year.

email wanderlust7474@yahoo.com if you can help!!