(Madrid)Meeting in Madrid?!

Posted by: Anessa

(Madrid)Meeting in Madrid?! - 09/15/01 01:25 PM

Hey, I am living in Madrid for a year, teaching English and trying to improve my Spanish. I havenīt been here very long, so Iīm looking for people to hang out with in Madrid, whenever, but weekends especially. Just tell me where to meet and Iīll be there as soon as the Metro can get me there! smile

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: wayne

Re: (Madrid)Meeting in Madrid?! - 09/17/01 06:27 AM

Hola Anessa,
Como estas? I am working here for a year too. I arrived on yesterday so I do not know much of the city yet. I would love to meet up somewhere, how about tomorrow?? would you prefer to meet in the day or the evening?
I will come into the city tomorrow and look at your reply at about 10:30 so anything after that would be great (oh, I cant meet between 16hrs y 21hrs because I am working)
so where ever you would like to meet, just let me know (try to make it somewhere touristy so I know)
hasta maņana... Wayne

oh, my moblie is 07866 453 658, if you would like to call me... Wayne,
if that does not work, try 00447866453658. smile

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: ammcfar

Re: (Madrid)Meeting in Madrid?! - 09/17/01 11:37 PM

Cool, I'll be there in a week (work also essentially)and will be glad to hang out with anyone also. Last time I was in Spain I was completely exhausted by the end of each day from thinking in Spanish and it would be great to be able to meet a few people and relax in English when possible.
Posted by: Martin R.J. Cleaver

Re: (Madrid)Meeting in Madrid?! - 09/19/01 03:14 PM

See http://www.madridman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=000059