ATLANTA dinner group

Posted by: Wendalina

ATLANTA dinner group - 08/20/01 10:37 AM

Anyone from the metro Atlanta area interested in putting a dinner group together? Anyone who has been or wants to go to Spain is welcome.... let me know :p
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 08/20/01 10:52 AM

Seems GranadaGirl tried to coordinate an ATLANTA dinner group a month or two ago in this thread , but it didn't work out. Good luck to you though. Man! I've GOT to make it to one of these!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 08/20/01 01:13 PM

Thanks for that info MM.. I sent an email to those that replied to that. Maybe this time we will be able to get the ball rolling. Feel free to come on down and make a weekend out of it! laugh
Posted by: Senga

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 08/20/01 03:10 PM

I am travelling to Spain in a month for 2 weeks. I have been reading this board for months now, learning from everyone who has contributed. So now I finally signed up and am responding! Wendalina, I would love to meet you and others for dinner to hear all about Spain and your experiences ....how about Andaluz, a tapas place in midtown. smile

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 08/20/01 04:17 PM

Sounds great to me! I am really looking forward to my trip and talking with others about their experiences... what dates are ya lookin at? laugh

anyone heard from Lindsaywmoore? I know there are a lot more people from HOTlanta on this board... cool

[ 08-20-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: GranadaGirl

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 09/05/01 04:32 PM

Hi Atlanta people!!

I may be in Atlanta again for work on 10/7 & 10/8 if anyone's interested in attempting to still get a dinner group together. If not, if you know of a good Spanish restaurant I can go to, that would be great too!!

Thanks!!

GG

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 02/25/02 10:55 PM

Hey All you Atlanta Message-boarders...

Here I go again...My business trip was cancelled back in October due to Sept 11th and the ensuing air travel issues, but I'm coming back the weekend of March 9-11th!! Is anyone interested in getting together for a MadridMan dinner group?? Or can you recommend a good Spanish restaurant?

Thanks!

GG

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 02/26/02 08:09 AM

I'm in for the 9th or 10th. :p I can make the arrangements, but I will need some suggestions. Lets get a big group together and make it a night to remember! laugh

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: Wendalina ]

Re: ATLANTA dinner group - 02/26/02 07:43 PM

COOL! I think the 10th would be better because I get in kind of late on the 9th. (OR we could do a REAL Madrid-type dinner and eat at 11!!)

Anyone else in Atlanta up for SPAIN-FEST on March 10th?!