Help with a song!

Posted by: Wendy E

Help with a song! - 12/12/00 10:50 PM

Hey guys, do you remember the song "Fallen" from the movie Pretty Woman? I remember hearing on Spanish radio a duo with the original singer, Lauren Wood, and another woman singing in Spanish. Can anyone tell me who that Spanish woman was? Thanks!
Posted by: Leche

Re: Help with a song! - 12/13/00 12:03 PM

It is Sole from Presuntos Implicados, the highly popular (in spain and l. america) group from Vallencia. That song is on their 2CD set called La Noche which is a compilation of the best of 2 concerts performed in Vallencia. It was released in '95 and is available here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000005TKO/o/qid=976726896/sr=2-5/104-1620100-2056751

The entire concert is fantastic!

Leche

Re: Help with a song! - 12/13/00 12:11 PM

Thank you!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Help with a song! - 12/13/00 01:15 PM

Way to go, Leche!! As usual, one of our Message Board members come through. I searched high and low, found LOTS of listings of that song and lead singer, but nothing about backup singers or anything else. Many of you already know, but I LOVE Presuntos Implicados (touché Leche. heheehee...)! I own: Alma de Blues, De Sol a Sol, Siete, and Ser de Agua (my favorite of the 4).

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Help with a song! - 12/13/00 04:25 PM

Thanks again, I've downloaded the song from Napster, but that lead singer is smooth, I may just buy the album.