People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó?

Posted by: vinniemafalda

People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó? - 02/04/01 05:07 AM

Any one in Ann Arbor Michigan up to play dominó or parchís in some coffee shop?? or talk about Spain, or whatever... I am from Spain and get bored here!!
I hope there's someone!!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó? - 02/04/01 10:03 AM

Hi vinniemafalda! I'm happy to see you're vigorously participating in MadridMan's Spain Message Board! Welcome! You might have better luck contact University of Michigan's (ARGH!! WHEN WILL WE, Ohio State, EVER BEAT YOU GUYS IN FOOTBALL!??! Maybe NOW that we have a new head coach) Hispanic and Latino Affairs Office (I'm sure it has one) and maybe they can put you in touch with others from Spain. Good luck! I'm sure eventually you'll find some.

By the way, the link you have listed in your profile to your website isn't working. We get that annoying "404 Page Not Found".

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Kamilah

Re: People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó? - 03/05/01 02:51 PM

Vinniemalfada,

I understand your pain, I just returned from my first trip to Spain and I miss it already. However, I am a native of Ann Arbor and go to the university here. There's lots of great things about this city, also, email me and I'll tell you more. In case you haven't heard Real Madrid and Barcelona tied 2-2, however Barcelona was robbed of the winning goal by an offsides call, great match.