Spain in January! Come join the Fun!

Posted by: Z0r0

Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/20/00 07:57 PM

Hey everyone, I (20/m/New York) am flying into Madrid on Jan 6th. I'm thinking of hanging around the Madrid area for a few days, then checking out Barcelona and spending about a week in Granada/Seville. I'd love to get together with some of you guys. Let me know if you'll be in the area!
Posted by: missmadrid98

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/24/00 11:17 PM

yes me and others will be there at that time. we were all planning to get together and meet, so we'll set up a time, we'll keep you posted, so keep checking in. Also Shawn will you be going in january i know you were thinking about it but i wasn't sure if you were going, let me know and hopefully i will see you at my going away party!!!

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98
Posted by: Antonio

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/25/00 08:02 AM

It seems that you all want to get together in January. Unfortunately, I'll be really busy studying for my exams. Will any of you be in Madrid in mid February when I finish my exams?.

Antonio
Posted by: laduque

Re: Spain in January! Come join the Fun! - 12/26/00 03:45 PM

Well, we leave for Madrid in a few hours..
Just wanted to say, that I will post a time and place here to meet up with anyone in Madrid, (MClarke for sure), around the 2nd or 3rd. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and i'll see you in Spain!@!!!!!!