Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew!

Posted by: MadridMan

Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 10:39 AM

Hey gang! Do me a favor. From time to time, check in on my apartment either on MadridMan's Live Cam or the MadridMan's Last 5 Images and make sure the carpet cleaning guys do what they're supposed to do. If you see them browsing my CD or VHS collection maybe you could even save that image and send it to me. hehehe.. I'm sure it will be fine though. Not sure when they're coming today. The capture timer is set for every 2 minutes I'll be checking from time to time too, but just in case..... Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Jen

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 04:02 PM

Damn! That carpet sure is clean!!!

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 04:43 PM

Hahahaa.. It may LOOK clean, but I just called and they couldn't get to it today so I'll send another message in the morning to remind all of the Friends Of MadridMan to check tomorrow. ARGH!! You should see the kitchen full of my armchair, dinette table chairs, desk chair, and other assorted crapola items. ARGH! As you can barely see, I even put my coffee table and end table on the futon! Hmmm.. They'd better get to it tomorrow. Grrrr...

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Puna

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 05:13 PM

If you are getting the carpet cleaned that must mean your lady friend will come to visit after Mama Rosa leaves - yes?
Posted by: rgf

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 05:31 PM

And then you'll have to get the carpet cleaned AGAIN.. hehehehehhe
Posted by: Nicole

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 05:37 PM

Y'all are nasty

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 08:02 PM

Nicole's right! Y'all ARE nasty!!! Hehehe.. Actually, Puna is partially right. My ladyfriend WILL be visiting in 2-weeks, BUT Mama Rosa will be coming along too. Hope those two don't mind sleeping in my king-sized water bed! Hahahaa.. I can just imagine 76-year old Mama Rosa trying to slingshot herself over the bumper rails. MadridMan will be sleeping ALONE on the futon. Poor thing. Do you think it would be too much to ask to Mama Rosa, my guest in my home, to cook me up a big dinner of chuletas de cerdo, croquetas, olive-oil fried potatoes, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... Okay. That WOULD be too much.

Anyway, watch tomorrow. They PROMISED to steam my carpet first thing in the morning.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: miles

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/24/00 08:07 PM

y'all.

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 08:58 AM

So here we are! The camera is set up and will upload a new image ever 2 minutes. From time to time, check in on my apartment either on MadridMan's Live Cam or the MadridMan's Last 5 Images to see if the carpet cleaning crew is doing a good job. I hope they don't switch on the monitor to see they've been on Candid Camera! heheehe....

Thanks! Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 10:28 AM

Okay. The guy came at about 9am EST and finished at around 9:30am. Did anyone get pics when he first arrived? I missed his first 5-10 minutes. Seemed he just wanted to do his job and get outa there. I'll post the images (like you care, right!? heheehe) later. Just another thing to help pass the day.

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 10:52 AM

Oh boy, MM - jobs REALLY are just a way to get back to Spain - both in reality and via imagination - by opening your site before even looking at emails!
Posted by: Nicole

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 01:16 PM

I can't believe that I am such a dork that I actually looked at those.

Perhaps I need to reevaluate my 'obsession' with this site. Perhaps the metaphor for Madridman as Jesus preaching to hamburger heads like me wasn't so absurd after all...

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 01:16 PM

Okay. It's official. This thread is absolutely THE DUMBEST thing I've ever done with this message board.

BUT, now that I've started it I might as well finish the nonsense, right? Sheesh! Okay. Here goes.... For those of you who are really bored enough to be curious. heheheehee...

The following are images of the one-man carpet-cleaning crew that...ummm... CLEANED my carpets! (no metaphors going on here either)

0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11

<Yawn!> It's okay. Y'all (hehehe) can take your afternoon naps now.

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 10-25-2000).]

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 01:25 PM

Nicole, there's medication for people like you and the prescription can be filled by your friendly neighborhood travel agent or a winning lottery ticket to allow you to live comfortably in SPAIN!!!!! Hahahaa!!

Also Nicole, your message looks out of order because as I was editing my posting you had read and replied to one of the previous, crappier of my postings. You made me laugh out loud with your "Jesus preaching to hamburger heads" comment. That WAS the freakiest MadridMan.com "converted" (pun) *I'D* ever seen. That's for sure!

Well, if nothing else, MadridMan's Message Board gives us all something to look forward to every day. I know I'm anxious to read the new, late night postings when I get up in the mornings.

Saludos, Madrid "The Hamburger Headed" Man
Posted by: Jen

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 01:31 PM

MM_
Are you sure you want to put Mama Rosa on the water bed? She might think you're too much of a swinger for her baby!

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 02:56 PM

hamburger heads, sex, clean carpets and Jesus - 'least it's creative albeit a bit lame .... Why am I having visions of a 76 year old dona dressed in, of course, black
t-r-y-i-n-g to get her balance on a waterbed .....
Posted by: rgf

Re: Spy/Watch MadridMan's Cleaning Crew! - 10/25/00 03:41 PM

you guys are all making LOL with these images... as for the carpet thread (!), it's bare already. A pretty weird idea, MM, but only because we wonder what else you could train your little spy video on. So, how's Mama Rosa doing on her trip??? IMWTK