Has MM joined the Mile-High Club?

Posted by: El Boqueron

Has MM joined the Mile-High Club? - 10/04/00 06:38 AM

!Ay, ay ay! According to MM's Madrid diary, on his flight to Spain he meet a 30-something Londoner (sex unspecified). They got chatting and, before long "We shared our stories and love for Spain with great passion"! Jolines! I thought sharing great passion on planes was not allowed. Maybe they make an exception for flights to Spain!Ole!

[This message has been edited by El Boqueron (edited 10-04-2000).]
Posted by: Eddie

Re: Has MM joined the Mile-High Club? - 10/04/00 09:17 AM

Que mala idea tienes!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Has MM joined the Mile-High Club? - 10/04/00 10:56 AM

Hahahaa!!! Nope. I´m not a member of that club, although it has crossed my mind. As for the Londoner, HE was a 30-something man and while he was very very nice and interesting, he made it pretty clear that he was..well....NOT interested in women. He did, however, share his interest in the Madrid barrio Chueca, that he was on his way to Ibiza, and was a hairdresser in Hollywood. ´Nuff said. heehe.. he really was interesting though and I spoke highly of my LADYfriend too. hehehe.. And while I never got his name, I did give him my website card and we passed the time very well talking about Spain and our other past and upcoming trips.

So no, I´m not a member yet, but I´ll tell you....those Spanish women are REALLY something!!!! WOW!! Do you THINK your pants could be ANY tighter?!! hahahaaha.. No argument here, though.

Saludos, MadridMan (while IN Madrid)
Posted by: El Boqueron

Re: Has MM joined the Mile-High Club? - 10/04/00 11:50 AM

Well, that's OK then! For a minute I thought you'd been travelling (puti)Club Class!

!Que lo pases en grande!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Has MM joined the Mile-High Club? - 10/22/00 08:25 PM

There was a very boisturous youngish guy from Sevilla in the seat behind me, always singing songs outloud, tapping on the tray, being VERY friendly with everyone. About 1-hour into the flight a pretty young Spanish woman walked by and he immediately struck up a conversation and it wasn't long that she was sitting in the aisle talking to him for hours, they were getting more and more friendly, he went over to her seat a few times during the flight too. By the end, she was sitting IN HIS LAP, stroking his face and shaved bald head, lightly kissing and talking softly. And get this! In the seat next to him was a young priest from Córdoba witnessing it all. I wondered what he thought about all this. These two also missed their connections in Atlanta and I'm sure they were glad because the airline put many of us up in a hotel. JUST what they needed. I can only imagine.....

Saludos, MadridMan