Christmas in Spain

Posted by: CascadaDuSel

Christmas in Spain - 10/23/08 10:08 PM

Yippee!! I just got tickets for Christmas time - I will be in Spain for 2 1/2 weeks and there for both Christmas and New Years - I can not wait. And with the falling Euro/rising dollar I am excited to do some shopping :-) I am taking Deltas new nonstop to Malaga from JFK - It will be nice to be on a nonstop to Andalucia - this is the first I know of from the states.. I am having a glass of Freixenet to celebrate!! I cant wait :-)
Posted by: steve robinson

Re: Christmas in Spain - 10/24/08 04:22 AM

But you're going to be in Madrid ? Or staying in Andalucia ?
Steve
Posted by: CascadaDuSel

Re: Christmas in Spain - 10/24/08 11:20 AM

I will be staying in Almeria the whole time - I am hoping it isnt too cold around that time of year.
Posted by: steve robinson

Re: Christmas in Spain - 10/27/08 04:45 AM

That's a shame. They just put up all the lights ready for christmas here in Madrid ... It's going to look very beautiful for sure ... But my parents were in Almeria a few years ago and they absolutely loved it ...They were near Mojacar ...They especially recommended the fishing town of La Garrucha for great seafood restaurants . Steve
Posted by: Kipper

Re: Christmas in Spain - 10/27/08 08:39 AM

Xmas Lights...I'm so excited to see them again this year. I missed them being turned on by one day last year so I can't wait to see them this year in person.