MM Website seems slow recently

Posted by: MedicalMan

MM Website seems slow recently - 11/10/06 04:21 PM

MM.....The last few days it has taken a long time for your page to load......server having problems? I know its not my telefonica DSL because every other page loads normal.
Posted by: gazpacho

Re: MM Website seems slow recently - 11/10/06 06:15 PM

MedicalMan,

I don't seem to be having any problems with this. Maybe around 5:00 p.m. when I get home from work it's slower, but I've always figured it's because of the load on the entier internet in general.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: MM Website seems slow recently - 11/10/06 07:39 PM

Are we talking about the load speed of the message board in general or the "base" portion of MadridMan.com or everything?

Interested to know, MadridMan
Posted by: MedicalMan

Re: MM Website seems slow recently - 11/11/06 07:04 AM

MM.........It was all of the MM Website that seemed very slow. I check the Madrid weather from work a lot and look at the message board at work occasionally and it loaded SO slow. Then I came home and it seemed to be slow as well. Maybe it was the time of day, seems fine now.

Re: MM Website seems slow recently - 11/11/06 11:05 AM

Whew! That's a relief that things seem to be back to normal. No telling what was the issue there.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: mencey

Re: MM Website seems slow recently - 12/05/06 06:42 PM

MM! Hey there, I have not been on the website in a long time, just thought I'd send a quick hello. This is still a great website. Any Las Vegas members here? I'll try to get on more often. If anybody's ever in vegas, Cafee Babareeba, on the strip across the street from the Wynn is an excellent place for spanish food.

Re: MM Website seems slow recently - 12/06/06 05:45 AM

mencey, we have a new(er) member who goes by the name of "Vegas Baby" so I imagine (s)he's in Las Vegas.

Saludos, MadridMan smile