junior or senior?

Posted by: Lizziee

junior or senior? - 04/03/02 03:59 PM

Just curious, MM, what's the difference between a junior and a senior member of the site? Being just recently turned middle-aged - I love the thought of being junior anthing!!
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: junior or senior? - 04/03/02 04:39 PM

Just had this converstion in the chat room the other night - it's something like 39 posts, then when you get 40 you graduate! Some people have been known to achieve this in a matter of hours! (And very interesting they were too!!!!) laugh laugh

Jo
Posted by: LostInMadrid

Re: junior or senior? - 04/03/02 07:55 PM

I'm replying to this just to improve my ranking...

;-)

-Russ
Posted by: taravb

Re: junior or senior? - 04/03/02 11:01 PM

LiM, you should get bonus points because some of your posts have been REALLY LONG!

Or you should consider breaking them into two, to get double credit!!

smile Senior and loving it!
--Tara
Posted by: Nicole

Re: junior or senior? - 04/03/02 11:12 PM

laugh

(from Nicole, who reached senior status in record time from obsessive posting)
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: junior or senior? - 04/04/02 11:11 AM

35 postings gets you full members status and a MadridMan luggage tag. hehhehe... wink (yes, just kidding about the luggage tag, Iīm sorry to say)
Posted by: supaJack

Re: junior or senior? - 04/04/02 06:53 PM

MM is still holding out on us with those cool luggage tags he has hidden in his closet...
Posted by: breibach

Re: junior or senior? - 04/04/02 08:53 PM

hey I just realized I was a full member and didn't even know it. so where is my free trip to Spain????
Posted by: Lizziee

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 08:19 AM

Damn, got really excited about prospect of luggage tag. Still, one more posting towards seniorship . . .
Posted by: wyndyl

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 01:36 PM

I'm a FULL MEMBER..... laugh laugh laugh

I'm so happy! :p :p :p
Posted by: CaliBasco

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 01:59 PM

Of course, back in the day, only TEN posts made you a "full member"...now the bar has been raised...probably because of my inane posts just to reach the god-like "member" status...

Of course now I can have "senior moments" and nobody seems to mind...

A hearty hola to all members and "junior members" alike...

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 05:39 PM

CaliBasco, Iīm thinking of "raising the bar" to 900 postings for Full Member status just to give you more reason to spend time on the message board. hehehe.. wink
Posted by: taravb

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 06:25 PM

Ooh...so MM, you're the one who gets to decide when we're promoted, eh?

Good to know! (Hey, all you juniors out there, MM can be bribed with anchovy-stuffed olives!) wink
Tara smile
Posted by: LW

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 10:06 PM

Thanks for the tip Tara wink , and if you think of anything else we can bribe him with, just let us know laugh jeje...plus, I get another post listed here eek ....I know I know, a bit cheesy, but can't blame a girl from trying laugh And MM, I really think you should come up with some inexpensive way to promote and have a way for board members to recognize each other all over the world(well close to it wink ). I would really buy some from you, and I really think others would too, so think of something there.... Just think, maybe you can get your butt over to Spain a lot faster than you thought wink rolleyes And Yes, we did mention this on another post before, so as My Spaniard Love says to me "Be Calm" laugh
Posted by: GranadaGirl

Re: junior or senior? - 04/05/02 11:38 PM

I became a Full Member a while back and didn't even know it either!!

But, Little Wing, you probably could have gotten at least 2-3 postings out of your last one!!

Buena suerte!

-GG
Posted by: LW

Re: junior or senior? - 04/06/02 08:11 AM

Hmmmm, So that's how it works on here, a few lines here, a few lines there.Hmmm Thanks GranadaGirl for the tip! wink I'll remember that laugh
(and GG, thanks for helping me get another one laugh jaja)

Re: junior or senior? - 04/06/02 11:32 AM

Oh sure! Thatīs it. rolleyes Encourage people to post more of those little "Yes! I agree with you!" and "I couldnīt have said it better!" postings just to get their Message Board Wings. hehehe... wink
Posted by: GranadaGirl

Re: junior or senior? - 04/06/02 03:11 PM

Actually, MadridMan, considering the various topics held within that previous message, I was just trying to properly categorize LittleWing's message, just as you always encourage us to do! rolleyes

Have a safe trip home!! (or should I have posted that somewhere else?!?) :p

-GranadaGirl