Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to

Posted by: Jo-Anne

Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to - 01/04/02 09:45 AM

I really can't apologise enough to anyone who found themselves in my address book last night!

I thought I had been sent a virus warning by someone (actually a seller on e-bay), but it turned out to be a hoax.

Unfortunately before I realised this, I had panicked and forwarded the info to everyone in my address book. I then sent a second, followed by a third message, and I bet each one was as garbled as the first.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! :o :o :o :o

Jo
Posted by: Puna

Re: Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to - 01/05/02 10:14 AM

Joanne - Just a bit frustrated are you? mad mad
Thanks for being so vigilant and letting us all know - glad things are finally sorted out! Did you get my email re Maestra or was it lost in during the panic? Let me know as I can resend the information - smile
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to - 01/05/02 02:59 PM

Thanks Puna, I feel quite a lot more relaxed about things now!

Yes, I did get your helpful reply regarding Hostal/Hotel Maestre, but haven't had a response from them yet. See My post about Maestre and Hostal Lineros in Cordoba

I would like to ask you some more questions about Cordoba, but think MM might shout at me for doing it here! laugh eek laugh , so I'll wait until later!

Jo
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to - 01/05/02 04:31 PM

Thanks for being considerate, Jo-Anne. I invite you add onto mclarke's existing " Córdoba " (or other Córdoba-related) thread in the "Favorite Places" forum or exchange information via Private Messages. Thanks! smile