Enjoy!

Bill
Posted by: Puna

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/18/07 09:30 AM

LOL - :jump: :jump: clap
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/18/07 01:26 PM

Hilarious!

I can't believe it says simply "slight right at E05" after you've had that swim from the pier of 3,462 miles!

Funny :hdspin:

Jo
Posted by: billy the man

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/20/07 11:35 AM

in todays daily star paper

Posted by: MadridMan

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/20/07 03:34 PM

My question is: Which came first: Bill from NYC's posting or the idea to write the above Daily Star news article??

Maybe they got the idea for the article RIGHT HERE on our message board??!! Possible? Jo-Anne, were you responsible for tipping off article author Nigel Pauley?? wink

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: nevado

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/20/07 04:24 PM

Knowing Jo-Anne, it was she! What a coincidence (unless they really did rip off the article). When I first read the post I was wondering what was going through the programmer’s mind when he wrote, "swim across the Atlantic?"
Posted by: Bill from NYC

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/20/07 07:21 PM

MadridMan

The idea came from Slow Travel forum first.

What is amazing is I type in JFK which is an airport in New York City and not NYC. It still it did not recommend taking a flight.

Bill
Posted by: replay

Re: 29 Days From JFK to Madrid - 04/22/07 04:31 AM

Hi there!

But the most curious thing about that "google way" is that it tells you to use your car using some new (?) highway!. I think Gallardón (major of Madrid) has the key answer.

By the way, in Huertas street there was "Casa Muñiz", you probably know the place and Richie sure he knows it, now it´s closed frown

All the personality is being losed step by step, in some years all will be franchisings and chains of shops/restaurants with bad remunerated workers.