Please post old thread

Posted by: Jake

Please post old thread - 12/08/03 08:09 PM

Hi, Madridman!

Hey, could you please provide the link for the thread started by Sheba who was concerned about treatment of African-Americans in Spain? I meant to print it, but didn't. It's a few years old, I know. But it's always stuck in my head. Thanks a lot!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Please post old thread - 12/08/03 08:41 PM

Hi Jake! I've moved your thread here to the "About Spain" forum which is where sheba's thread is located from August 2000.

Her thread, "Black in Spain", was one of the best threads (6-pages!) we've ever had here on the message board. And, like you, it's one that I'll always remember. You'll find the "Black in Spain" thread HERE . But if you decide to make comments, please "resurrect" that thread and post your replies there. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Please post old thread - 12/30/03 06:55 PM

Does anyone know what became of our beloved Sheba? Did she study in Spain and if so, what was her experience?
Posted by: Puna

Re: Please post old thread - 12/31/03 08:15 AM

Jake, I believe she did spend some time in Spain -whether as a student or not, I can't recall. Do remember her posts were all very positive both during and after her return -
Take a look in the archives - you can use her name as your search field - Good luck!

Re: Please post old thread - 01/02/04 07:21 PM

Wow! I didn't know I could search for old threads like that! Thanks a lot!