soccer jersey

Posted by: meencantaespana

soccer jersey - 01/19/05 10:48 PM

Where can I find a Beckham jersey...I am 16 year old girl that will actually fit me!?!
Posted by: Torero

Re: soccer jersey - 01/20/05 10:55 AM

You can find Beckham jerseys almost anywhere in Madrid. His number 23 is ubiquitous in the capital. Try the Real Madrid store just off Puerta del Sol, near El Corte Inglés. You can also trek up to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu (Metro line 10) and buy it there. There are also many "unofficial" versions of the jersey available for sale in souvenir shops and on the street. I went to Madrid with a friend a couple summers ago and he searched the entire city for just the right jersey, making sure that the ones he found (he bought two Beckham jerseys while we were there) were the official licensed ones. He was very very picky, and I was annoyed (especially since I am a fan of Atlético, Real Madrid's cross-town rival!). Good luck finding the jersey you want--it shouldn't be hard.
Posted by: Booklady

Re: soccer jersey - 01/20/05 06:38 PM

If you live in the USA, go to www.ebay.com and you will find many there. Be sure that it is an official jersey, with all the right trimmings.

I bought one in Madrid and one from e-Bay and both were exactly the same, but I saved $30 via eBay.
Posted by: SalaChic

Re: soccer jersey - 01/22/05 12:42 PM

I second the Ebay suggestion. My daughter is a Raul fan. I just bought her one off ebay. Very nice, official version. Got it for about $25 incl shipping - as opposed to the 70 euros we saw last summer. Btw, while shopping for sporting goods last summer in Spain - my kids liked the Decatalon stores. They were all over.
Posted by: maestroyaron

Re: soccer jersey - 02/28/05 05:09 PM

Speaking of soccer jerseys, if I wore a Real Madrid jersey outside of Madrid how much attention (good or bad) will I draw?