a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!")

Posted by: meencantaespana

a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 01/16/05 12:27 AM

Go to Zara ! I LOVE ZARA! and pull and bear and bershka...Zara is like a funky gap...around same price range but like 3 floors high!
Posted by: PrincesitaDeVA

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 01/16/05 01:10 AM

I love Pull & Bear, Bershka, and Stratavarious. I never saw a Zara over there where I was at frown I wish we had a Pull & Bear here! lol
Posted by: VannieNY

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 01/16/05 02:20 PM

no Zara over there? how odd, i have my choice of Zara's here in NY, lol

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 01/16/05 06:16 PM

Hey, are there many Stradivarius'? Are there any in Cadiz? There are soooooooooooo many in spain all over...but they do seem kind of hidden...just keep your eyes out
Posted by: PrincesitaDeVA

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 01/16/05 10:36 PM

I was in a smaller area of Murcia and there was a Stradivarius at that mall and one in every other town I went to. I found their website but the english part is not working. http://www.e-stradivarius.com/ They don't have a listing for Cadiz or for the area I was in so maybe its not recently updated.

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 01/16/05 10:51 PM

Thanks so much! Is it a good store...whats the price like?
Posted by: AgenteMunicipal

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 03/29/05 08:22 PM

I hear that the store MEXX is based out of Spain (and hence have many locations in Spain)...We have MEXX stores here in Canada, and they are OK/good...what are the ones in Spain like ???
Posted by: nevado

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 03/30/05 09:43 AM

Isn't Mexx German?
oops, just checked and it looks like it's from the Netherlands but it's not clear.
Posted by: Lena

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 03/31/05 06:22 AM

MEXX is from Netherlands for sure.

In my opinion we have it overpriced.

I haven't seen MEXX in Madrid other that at the airport!
Posted by: jabch

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 03/31/05 01:26 PM

I thought Mexx was from Mexico... laugh Just kidding!
Posted by: adiav

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 09/18/05 06:42 AM

Oh, Zara.

My god, how much I hate Zara.

In fact, I hate it so much that I've had to barr myself from going into Zara alone any more in the near-ish future, as I've just bought way too much clothing from it in the last two weeks. wink (Cheap, comfortable, well-fitting basic tank tops and polo shirts - my credit card hurts!)

By the way, the Spanish have it easy - I can tell you from experience, the Zaras here in Barcelona are cheaper than the ones in Rome or Florence!

-adiav, Zara addict.
Posted by: Raquel_dup1

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 09/21/05 04:50 PM

I loved MANGO!!!!!!! And the Zara outlet was fun! OMG I go back to madrid TOMORROW AND I CANT WAIT!!!!!!
Posted by: misspom

Re: a mi me encanta la tienda zara ("I Love ZARA!") - 09/21/05 09:52 PM

I also vote for Mango! They have great stuff. There's a beautiful shopping center in Barcelona called L'illa, right off the Diagonal. Lots of lovely stores to choose from. Shopping aside, I just loved Barcelona so much, what a wonderful city...sorry, just had to get that off my chest..