Female Question...... Where to Buy

Posted by: lasketchup

Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 05:48 AM

Where will I be able to find all the female neccessities? Like stuff for periods not to gross anyone out lol. But would I have to go to a pharmacy for that stuff same as for medicines or can I get the female products anywhere?
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 05:53 AM

While I don't think I could answer this question for you anyway wink , where in Spain will you be or are you asking about what KINDS of places sell these items in general? If you'll be in a specific city please clarify that city location and I'll update your subject line to reflect that city. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 05:57 AM

I am just asking in general since I am not quite sure yet exactly what area I will be in yet.

Thanks,
Allison
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 06:07 AM

You can buy them at pharmacies, but you can also find them more conveniently in general stores, drugstores, ...
Posted by: Chica

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 06:49 AM

You will be able to find such products at most supermarkets such as Día, Supersol, Mercadona, Caprabo, Open Cor... just to name a few. All have a personal hygiene section where you can find shampoo, soaps, dental care and feminine products.

You can also find them in some "perfumerías" such as Juteco and Bodybell which also have sections dedicated to such products.

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 07:31 AM

Thanks to everyone. All the information helps out a whole lot. I just wanna make sure I am prepared incase it decides to pop up while I am travelling.

Take Care,
Allison
Posted by: WB

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/21/04 01:08 PM

If you are in a large city (Sevilla, Cordoba, Madrid, Barcelona, etc etc) go to the Corte Ingles. The supermarket is usually in the basement, and they carry all types of health and beauty aids. Have fun in Spain!! :-)

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 01/26/04 09:35 AM

Thanks Everyone:)
Posted by: Lynnseedoil

Re: Female Question...... Where to Buy - 02/09/04 12:07 PM

OK, just a little more on this topic. I have found something called The Keeper very handy on extensive travels. You can learn about it at www.thekeeper.com
It's one re-usable cup instead of having to carry around lots of "products" It lasts for years! It's cheaper than buying all those products and it's much better for the environment.
Lynn