Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux

Posted by: Indie

Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux - 01/14/04 11:32 AM

Madrid probably the one of the best places to shop. but I don't like the rest of it. BORING!!!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux - 01/14/04 11:44 AM

Hi Indie! Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to give more details on what you like about BCN as well. This is, afterall, and ALL SPAIN Message Board.

And how is Madrid boring? eek Didn't your " girl alone in Madrid " or " Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan " threads yield any get togethers? Sounds like you haven't met many people yet through your studies at Enforex. That's a shame. Well, AT LEAST you had your " Madrid:my dreamweekend " in Madrid so it couldn't have been TOTALLY boring, eh? hehehe.. wink

Saludos, MadridMan smile
(I prefer Madrid but BCN is nice too)
Posted by: mariacristi

Re: Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux - 01/14/04 07:45 PM

Hmmm....confusing isn't it Madridman? Well, I'll go and see for myself someday. smile
Posted by: quime

Re: Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux - 01/17/04 09:29 AM

hummm, really confussing that girl...
i can imagine me alone in Madrid and suddenly my ex girlfriend, who ran behind me from wherever appears at from of me in the middle of unforgetable chueca....hummm, and hummm
Not boring at all!!!

Madrid forever! wink
Posted by: GuiaGuiri

Re: Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux - 02/08/04 11:54 AM

Madrid boring?? Puh-leeze
Posted by: Booklady

Re: Madrid:nice town 4 shopping rest sux - 02/09/04 12:04 PM

Madrid, boring, never! eek In what way, Indie?

Madrid is one of those cities that fairly well covers all bases of interest.

If you are solely an intellectual there are the museums, universities, the cultural offerings, history at every corner,etc.

If you are a people person, there are the
lovely little restaurants, the bakeries, the cervecerias, the bars, and other entertainment venues. The throng of people everywhere!

For the consumer in us there are some of the neatest and smartest shops,Zara, Corte Ingles, Lowes.

Boring...a resounding No! Tiring...Yes! laugh