Christmas CDs

Posted by: sel

Christmas CDs - 12/09/03 09:44 PM

Does anyone have any Christmas Cds in Spanish from Spain that you would recommend? 'Tis the season..... smile
Posted by: Antonio

Re: Christmas CDs - 12/10/03 11:00 AM

There are lots of compilations with the most popular singers / bands in Spain during the year 2003. One of them is called "Ñ". Its name shows that all songs on that compilation are in Spanish.
Posted by: sel

Re: Christmas CDs - 12/10/03 02:56 PM

I love to listen to Christmas music, but it is difficult to know when a compilation of various artists is wonderful or ordinary. Christmas music in the US is a big part of our holiday so there are many CDs produced to keep us all happy. Is the same true in Spain?
Posted by: Antonio

Re: Christmas CDs - 12/10/03 03:34 PM

Well, here in Spain most of the compilations include the same artists. It's just a matter of taste. You only have to check whether your favourite artists/songs are included or not (at least, this is what I check to decide among different compilations).
Posted by: El Boqueron

Re: Christmas CDs - 12/12/03 07:22 AM

How about Villancicos - Spanish christmas carols? They're not just in Spanish, they sound very Spanish, even a bit "flamenco" in the case of Andalucian "coros". smile
Posted by: vicente2

Re: Christmas CDs - 12/14/03 11:53 AM

Hi Sel,

I can exchange my 4/6 Cds of Villancicos (Spanish and Andalucians/flamencos) with your English or Americans ones.

Vicente