Zara's (Madrid)

Posted by: SuePycroft

Zara's (Madrid) - 06/08/01 07:15 PM

Before I left for Madrid I looked around the local Zara store for a few new clothes for my break. The prices here in England are quite high, so I decided to wait until I arrived in Madrid. The exact same items were at least a third cheaper, needless to say I went on a shopping spree and saved myself a LOT of money. I also "had" to buy a couple of pairs of mules, leather, at bargain prices in a shop called Nuevos Guerrilleros on the Plaza Puerta del Sol, these were so comfortable I didn't want to take them off. So for all you ladies out there take a tip and buy in Spain rather than at home.

[ 06-08-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]
Posted by: sugi

Re: Zara's (Madrid) - 06/09/01 02:24 AM

i couldn't agree more! Shopping in Spain was fantastic. I was in Barcelona and stayed around the Plaza catalunya area and you couldn't walk 50 min before coming across a Zara or a Mango store. Aside from these two franchises, there were excellent retail stores like Pimkie and i must say spanish people have excellent style. I was disppointed that i was in madrid on a sunday where all stores were closed so i couldn't go on a spree again but hey i was going on to paris after that so it was ok. wink