Greek Yoghurt (and Granola)

Posted by: OurManInBananas

Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) - 08/30/11 01:35 PM

hi,

whilst teaching at summer school then hiking in the Uk over the summer, I've become addicted to Greek Yoghurt with Summer fruit compote and Granola...which I've found in a kind of All-In-One solution to hunger in Marks & Spencer and Waitrose...

I can't remember if I've seen such advanced and exotic products in places like Carrefour or El Corte Ingles?

Can anyone tell me if you've seen them - or will I have to content myself with the Starbucks All-Day Breakfast pot for €6 a throw?

thanks
Philip
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) - 09/01/11 11:36 AM

Dannon (or as it's called in Spain, "Danone") has a Greek Yogurt product of different varieties sold in Spain, including Carrefour. Not sure about El Corte Inglés, however, but I'd bet they do. Don't think they'll have your specific, desired flavor, however. None of them seem to have granola. Might be a variety only sold in the UK (and/or other markets) Check out those sold in Spain at http://www.danone.es/Producto/griego/ .

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Marisa419

Re: Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) - 09/01/11 01:04 PM

Carrefour also sells its own brand of Greek yogurt, it is probably a bit cheaper than the Danone ones.
Posted by: OurManInBananas

Re: Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) - 09/04/11 12:16 PM

thanks everyone...

guess I'll have to make my own Summer Berry fruit compote on the hob and buy some Jordans Granola:

Philip