Mosquito Net

Posted by: sallyanne

Mosquito Net - 06/12/09 07:34 AM

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a mosquito net from in Madrid, the type that you hang from the ceiling over your bed, please?? I am desperate!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/12/09 10:51 AM

Wow! Do you live near the Río Manzanares, by chance? Or maybe hear Casa de Campo or in the Sierra or La Moraleja? Anywhere else and I've never heard that mosquitos were a problem.

But it's a good question. Surely you could find it at El Corte Inglés, no? Maybe even Carrefour? Anyone have any ideas?

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: jazz

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/12/09 03:24 PM

The best RAID, connected to the electrical net, buy it in any supermarket, Al campo, carrefour, el corte ingles..

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/12/09 06:38 PM

i went to el corte ingles today and they didnt have it . i dont want a spray, they give me headaches
i found out they have them at ikea so im off there tomorrow - thanks for your help!! I live in vicalvaro not far from the park and there is a stagnant lake there, i think thats what there are so many, and the people below have grape vines too.
Posted by: Jamongris

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/13/09 03:10 AM

I think I would rather be bitten by a hundred mosquitos than venture into Ikea.

We don´t get many in the Sierra where I am, and I live near a few streams. Probably cos it can be quite breezy and they don't like that much.
Posted by: steve robinson

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/13/09 03:45 AM

I use the raid plug ins and they work perfectly . I have a few swimming pools and a park below my apartment so the mosquitos are always around but when I plug in the raid thing .. absolutely zero mosquitos !
Posted by: jazz

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/13/09 04:41 AM

jajaja very good, jamongris

Re: Mosquito Net - 06/13/09 07:45 PM

jejeje i still havent plucked up the get up and go to get up and go to ikea!!