Hi I am angela I was in spain for a month and i am trying to get in touch with my friend..he is a really good friend from out there and i lost his address when i realized i lost it i was fly ing over the atlantic i am really sad but i need someone to help me get ahold of him i well not be returning to spain until 2005 and i wanted to know if anyone had any iformation that could help me or if someone in spain could help me that is in madrid near la plaza mayor.
His name is rolan he works en a bar near a place called "pulpo".they also sell ice cream there. i dont remember the name of the bar and i have been trying!! but no luck:( this is the most i remember ok. his name is rolan he works at a bar en la plaza mayor near a bar called pulpo when u are walking straight ahead facing....pulpo it is to your left.."the bar that rolan works at" and as in facing i mean facing in front of it.. i think it is about 50 yards from pulpo as u are walking twards it.. if anyone could help me i well be incredibly happy and it well make my dream come true to find him, thank u so much
muchos gracias
ciao
angela smile