Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35231 - 07/19/01 10:56 PM Wonderful Travel Guide!
Anessa Offline

Loc: Riverside, CA, U.S.A.
I want to recommend the TimeOut Guide Madrid ( See web site ). It is a great travel guidebook that includes not only information about sightseeing, accomodation, entertainment, etc., but also comprehensive resource info. on stuff like the history of Madrid, vocabulary you will need to know (tapas, meals, etc). It has a great nightlife section with a complete list of great clubs, tapas bars, discobares, restaurants, etc. and it gives you complete descriptions, locations, and price ranges. It also provides info. on nearby towns like Segovia, and Toledo. There is a comprehensive description and map of the barrios of Madrid and what you can see there. There is also a metro map and very clear street maps included. There is much more than this in this little amazing book. You just have to get it if you are going to spend a lot of time in Madrid! smile

[ 07-20-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#35232 - 07/20/01 03:47 PM Re: Wonderful Travel Guide!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I agree. TimeOut guidebooks are always good and reliable. We used one for Perú last Christmas/New Years and one for San Francisco last spring and they were both fantastic. laugh

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#35233 - 07/20/01 06:32 PM Re: Wonderful Travel Guide!
Tia Offline

I´m going to visit Florence in September and I find plenty of useful info on this site. Thanks!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments