Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35347 - 01/30/02 05:25 PM clogs and plastic
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Yesterday's Wall Street Journal had some tips to get thru airport security quickly. Clogs,slides,or loafers etc. for easy on/off of shoes and see-thru plastic catch all bags for assorted "stuff" so examiners can easilly see what doesn't feel like clothing.

#35348 - 01/30/02 08:12 PM Re: clogs and plastic
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good tips, karenwishart! Now... where did I put my platform clogs with the see-through plastic heels?! Hmmmm.. wink

I've decided to walk through security wearing nothing BUT(t) a smile. cool and just DARE them to search those places not immediately visible. heehehe.. smile

HEY! NO JOKES NOW! I could HEAR your evil minds just THINKING "What MIGHT NOT BE immediately visible??" HMPH! I'll have you know..... blah blah blah defend blah rant defend... entering tirade...... blah blah blah rant defend defend defend...... exiting tirade...... told me so! So there! rolleyes wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#35349 - 01/31/02 02:54 AM Re: clogs and plastic
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Ahhh! But if you are wearing nothing but a smile, they will recognise you - especially if you have some of your well known furniture in your see through bag! eek laugh eek

Jo

#35350 - 02/01/02 05:48 AM Re: clogs and plastic
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I subscribe to the Wall Street Journal online. Here is the direct link of the article that Karen previously mentioned as well as another article regarding bargain airfares to Europe from the USA.

To Speed Up Security Checks, Fliers Change the Way They Pack

FOR COMPLETE COVERAGE, see: http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1012262060716565800,00.html

Empty Seats on Overseas Flights May Mean More Bargains

FOR COMPLETE COVERAGE, see: http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1012261630228416040,00.html

Enjoy!
Chica

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments