Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#27745 - 06/11/01 06:18 PM what to do in malaga? bars???
Lindsaywmoore Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA USA
hello all... my trip is inching closer & i am so excited! i arrive in malaga on the 28th of june & will be there until the 1st of july before heading to sevilla. does anyone have any recommendations on bars I should go to or restuarants I have to try while I'm there? There are so many helpful threads relating to other towns, but I haven't seen much about malaga. and, any requests will be appreciated! I'll be there alone, so I'll be looking for something to do! Thanks again! lindsay

#27746 - 06/11/01 06:51 PM Re: what to do in malaga? bars???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Lindsaymoore! I just moved your topic here since it dealt with clubs and restaurants mainly. I just did a search of this forum and found a useful thread entitled " restaurants recommended? (Málaga) ". Anyone have any other ideas about restaurants, clubs, bars, activities in Málaga or surroundings?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#27747 - 06/12/01 09:43 AM Re: what to do in malaga? bars???
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Hi Lindsay. If you can find your way round this site in Spanish, you will find it useful, as it gives you descriptions of many bars and restaurants and what's on and where. http://malaga.lanetro.com/canales/index.cfm?tipo=4

The bars in the centre get going around eleven at night and go on all night it seems! A weekend is a great time, especially in the streets near the Plaza de la Constitucion. Head for Luis de Velazquez and the bars around there (well, actually it's more outside the bars than in!).

On a Thursday night, there is usually live music at different venues. Watch the walls for the posters to give you more info.

Go to the tea houses, or teterias, in Calle San Agustin. They open from about five in the afternoon and you will find many students there who will point you in the right direction for popular places too.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments