The best of Andalucia

Ok, here is my list of "the best of Andalucia". It's pretty slim because I've never been there, but if you have and would like to recommend a few places, tapas bars, or ideas you can do so here. Thanks.

-the BEST tapas bars (free tapas with drinks, good portions, or interestings tapas)
-the best authentic/most unforgettable local travel experiences (i.e. non-typical, interesting/special experiences (full of original character), and unique only to the regional area).
-memorable/dramatic scenery & landscape photography. Where do I find the best (viewpoints, city views, panoramas, skylines, sunsets, etc..)?
-the unique outdoors, hikes/hilltops/lookouts, and amazing views...
-lovely/charming streets, magnificent/attractive architecture
-specialty/unique regional cuisine, and gastronomy (under 15Eur/meal),
-and the best freebies and/or anything else off-the beaten path.

Thanks again...(my list is located below)

ANDALUCIA

JAEN
baeza
"Pipirrana" "Spinach a la Jaen" "Trout from the rivers of Jaen" "Ajo Blanco a la Jaen" "Gachas of Jaen" "Pestiños", "Gusanillos" and "Ochíos".

GRANADA
View Alahmbra from Sacromonte at sunset
walk in Al-Albayzin (Arab) district
Tapas bars: Zaidin/Chana quarters, for beers and tapas. For 5€, you'll drink 4 beers along with four tapas. Alhambra 1925 or Mezquita beers cost extra FREE TAPAS WITH DRINKS
Al sur de Granada, Calle Elvira 150
Bella y Bestia tapas bar (large portions?) A
Arcoiris, on la Calle Serrano
Bodegas Castañeda

Try orange jam, rosemerry goat cheese, papas a la pobre, Migas alpujarreñas (Fried bread crumbs seasoned with garlic and paprika), Ajo blanco
(a cold, almond-based soup), Espetones (BBQ sardines), Jamón de Trevelez, (a ham that is cured in the snow)

NERJA

visit FRIJILIANA
eat seafood

CORDOBA

Mesquita (free before 10am)
Orange grove behind mosque
El Picanton: Bocadillos
village of Zuheros

SEVILLA

walk in the Santa Cruz/jewish quarter
Casa de Pilatos
visit outlying pueblos blancos
Cerro de Carambolo (city view) take M-170, M-171, and M-173 from the Plaza de Armas bus station
Pavías de Pescado (fried fish in olive oil), and Fino, a bone dry sherry (or Jerez), or manzanilla (with olives)

CADIZ

Sunset on 'la playa caleta' on the southern end of old Cadiz.
Costa de la Luz (desterted beaches)
climb torre tivira (watchtower)
Fino, a bone dry sherry (or Jerez), or manzanilla (with olives)
Caldillo de peros: fish stewed in orange sauce
visit outlying pueblos blancos (i.e. Grazelema)