www.travelselect.com

As if we we needed another website to search our next travel purchase ... smile

From my experience, this British-based site is no better than the U.S. travel sites. However, for two strong reasons their services may be of value to you all!!!

*** Allows one to purchase flights that do not originate in United States. Because of new security measures, or just impossible logistics, most ALL U.S. based websites will not allow you to buy a ticket that doesn't originate in the US...what a drag. My roomate had FF miles to get her to London this Christmas, and no website would sell her a London - Madrid ticket. This website would! PS: You can also buy oneway tickets - my friend and I flew from Malaga to Bilbao last summer <in August!> for only 52$.

*** This next attibute may seem frivolous, but think about it for a moment. This is one of the only websites that will allow you to bypass the costly process of FedEx'ing (fast shipment) your tickets. In my friend's experience, they offer a "pick-up" option. She landed in London, and that night she was at the gate with her registration in the computer - no costly ticket shipment needed! Yes, all airlines now offer E-ticketing (paperless ticket), but many - I dare say most - websites will still force you to pay costly shipping charges of the ticket. Another great feature of this site.

This site doesn't always offer the lowest fairs - Orbitz, Hotwire, and few others are usually the most competitive - but it allows flexibility to us travelers that may come in handy the next time you're trying to get around by air INside Europe!

Happy purchasing...