Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#80144 - 11/12/05 07:53 AM Questions to Conservatives: The Resurrection
Alando Offline

Loc: Japan
Wow, shut down just when it was getting good! Haha...

Anyway, I wanted to say that I thought both Bill from NYC and Gazpacho gave some good responses to my question about the two-party system. Not that I really agree with you, but good responses none the less cool

In response to what Gazpacho wrote about Conservatism being a model to live your life by, I find this to be quite common for most people. I think most people feel that they need a model to live their life by - whether their model is Psychology or the Bible or Conservatism. I am sure some people even have a Communistic model that they wish to follow :p But I think it is possible to take things you like from each model without conforming to one model. I think the problem is that if you always look to that one model, are you really an individual with individual thought? I would say no. Because you are then simply following what someone else has decided is the correct way to live your life.

And who should create and change the models? If you always follow the model, then of course the model would never change. Change occurs when people want or force change to occur. Which I think is what Bill from NYC was referring to. Then again, maybe a true conservative would not want change :p

Has anyone had time to check out my post on Guam\'s Plaza de Espana ?

#80145 - 11/12/05 07:57 AM Re: Questions to Conservatives: The Resurrection
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Very good, Alando. You've made your final points. smile Topic closed again.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments