Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#86612 - 02/17/10 07:48 PM MADRID: Cheap hostel near M: Noviciado?
fs201002170 Offline

Greetings, All:

I've admired MadridMan.com from afar, lurking here, but posting for the first time.

I've been to Madrid 5 or 6 times, but can't say I'm as familiar as I'd like to be, so I'm hoping someone can help.

Can anyone recommend a cheap hostal(e)that is near Metro Stop: Noviciado (Line 2)? I've tried searching and I believe the "Zone" I should be looking in should Centre Gran Via II - would that be right?

I would like to be a short walk from the metro stop.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

With many thanks/saludos,

Frank

#86613 - 02/18/10 04:06 AM Re: MADRID: Cheap hostel near M: Noviciado? [Re: fs201002170]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello, Frank! And welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

There's a category on MadridMan's Madrid Hostels page for those in the Noviciado/Chueca area. The Pension Antonio has been reviewed here a few times as being good, basic, and cheap lodging in that part of Madrid.

Have a nice 6th or 7th visit to Madrid, Frank! wavey

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#86620 - 02/18/10 05:29 PM Re: MADRID: Cheap hostel near M: Noviciado? [Re: MadridMan]
fs201002170 Offline

And many thanks, MadridMan, I appreciate the guidance; I saw Pension Antonio so wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments