Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8391 - 08/15/05 08:19 AM Hotel/hostal in Seville
Moulangi Offline

Loc: Madrid
Looking for a nice place to stay in Seville, for a few nights this month, up to £30 (€43 ish) per night single.

I tried searching here but lots of the links no longer work.

Any suggestions please?

#8392 - 08/22/05 08:19 PM Re: Hotel/hostal in Seville
lovestar Offline

Loc: Chicago
I've been doing a search for moderately priced, nice places to stay within Seville. There are actually some good listings on this site in the hostels section.. I will be traveling within the South of Spain from Sept 13 - 19 with my boyfriend. When I find something that is nice, I will let you all know.. When I return from my travels, I will give a review!! Can't wait to be back in ESPANA!!!!!!! laugh

#8393 - 08/23/05 12:31 PM Re: Hotel/hostal in Seville
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
Last December, I stayed for a few days in Las Casas de Los Mercaderes, in the Santa Cruz area of Seville. It is very central, with great accommodation and a great breakfast.
You can see more information here
It might be worth searching around for the best price for this hotel. It will be worth the effort.
Robbieroy

#8394 - 08/27/05 01:44 AM Re: Hotel/hostal in Seville
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
My personal favorite hotel in Seville is Hostal Van Gogh, which is steps from the Real Alcazar and the Cathedral. It gives you great access to all the cool flamenco nightlife and it's a $5 cab ride from Corte Ingles or the Maestranza. Great restaurant next door that serves delicious oxtail stew.

Hostal Van Gogh on calle Miguel de Ma~nara
954 56 37 27 or hostalvangogh@grupo-piramide.com.

I got a double room for 60 euros during high season (Semana Santa). It should be considerably less in September. Just make sure you ask to NOT be put in the room on the first floor with the shared bathroom. The bathroom is SO small that i had to jump on top of the toilet to change into my clothes.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments