Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7872 - 02/25/05 01:03 PM Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
spainwardbound Offline

Hi..I will be in Seville in May with my wife n 2 year child and was researching on apartments in the Santa Cruz area.
I have zeroed in on Murillo Apartments - anyone has any feedback on them? Or can you recommend some other appts.

#7873 - 02/25/05 07:30 PM Re: Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Murillo Apartments, eh? Do they have a website? If so, I'd like to include them in the new page of Seville Apartments . There, you'll find many many other apartments located throughout Seville - including the Barrio de Santa Cruz. That is to say, unless you've already found it. smile Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7874 - 02/26/05 09:10 AM Re: Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Check out www.alojamientos-sevilla.com We rented from them a couple of years ago and will be renting again this spring. The apartments are beautiful and Antonio, the owner is terrific. I have seen the Murillo apartments on the web and passed by them on the street, but have not been in. From the web, they don't look as nice as the ones we rented.

www.sevilla5.com looks good, although I have not used them. They were very prompt in answering my inquiries, thought.

#7875 - 02/26/05 09:24 AM Re: Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi jana! Thanks for that feedback. I've added the alojamientos-sevilla.com site to the directory .

These "Murillo Apartments", you say you've seen them on the web. Do you have a website address for them? I can't seem to find them by searching.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7876 - 03/13/05 09:50 PM Re: Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
Ann in KC Offline

Loc: Kansas City
We are in the process of making arrangements through Sevilla5 (I think I found out about their webpage on this site -- thanks again!) I made inquiries about a number of Hotels and Apartments. I have been very pleased with the customer service at this point and have found their website very useful, with loads of pictures of both the inside of the rooms and the outside enviroment.

It looks like we will be renting an apartment called Arfe (its on Calle Arfe) for four nights in May. There is a three day minimum, by the way. The apartments look very cute and are in an ideal location -- just west of the Cathedral, in the direction of the bullring. Best of all -- it's only 59 Euro a night!!

I'm canceling our reservations in a hotel (albeit a very lovely looking place) for 138 E a night. I had a hard time finding anything nice looking for under 120/night, so I was delighted to see the apartement postings on Sevilla5.com.

I will do my best to remember to post after out trip with a full report.

#7877 - 04/11/05 04:43 PM Re: Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
Zaro Offline

Loc: Bulgaria
MadridMan, check this out:
www.hotelclub.com

We booked an apartment there for May. Review to come after that.

#7878 - 05/24/05 08:12 AM Re: Apartments in Seville- Santa Cruz. area
Zaro Offline

Loc: Bulgaria
Just returned from Spain. We spent a week at Costa del Sol and then two nights in Seville. We stayed at Murillo Apartments for 89 Euro per night. This is not the hotel, just apartments. The hotel is located some 50 m away.

The location is more than excellent. The cathedral, Alcazar and Giralda are within 3-4 minutes walk. Great bars just around the corner, with live musicians in the evening.

The apartments are newly furnished and small. However, you do not stay in the apartment, when you're in Seville, do you.

Nice place, great location, incredible city.
Seville cannot be described, you must go there and see it for yourself.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments