Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7986 - 03/20/05 02:58 AM Madrid's huertas neighborhood?
buboes Offline

Loc: Australia
Huertas is suggested by 'madridman' as a desirable place to stay in Madrid and I am fascinated. But nowhere can I find a hotel which states its location as Huertas. Help appreciated

#7987 - 03/20/05 06:13 AM Re: Madrid's huertas neighborhood?
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
It's a neighborhood that can be referred to commonly as Huertas, but officially it's either Las Letras or Las Cortes...anyway, some places it's simply considered part of the 'centro' district.

#7988 - 03/20/05 10:18 AM Re: Madrid's huertas neighborhood?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
buboes, welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

On the Madrid Hotels page & Madrid Hostels page I include a short description of the location/zone of the given establishment and HUERTAS is one of those locations/zones.

Most Madrid ho(s)tels will not state the neighborhood in which they're located but mainly say, as pim mentioned, that it's a CENTALLY LOCATED or "CENTRO" location - which includes, really, ALL of the old city center and this is a very general description.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7989 - 03/20/05 09:17 PM Re: Madrid's huertas neighborhood?
karenkfla Offline

Loc: Miami, Fl
I just booked a hotel in Huertas called Hostal Adriano... www.hostaladriano.com , I read good reviews, although i will not be there until April, it looks very cute! Check it out.

#7990 - 03/20/05 09:44 PM Re: Madrid's huertas neighborhood?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
karenkfl, we look forward to your review of Hostal Adriano . Keep in mind that this is not IN the Huertas neighborhood but on the edge of the Huertas neighborhood, must closer to Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor. Still well located, though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments