Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7703 - 01/09/05 09:17 PM Madrid apartment in May
Bakerite Offline

Loc: Baker City Oregon
I'm looking for a budget, nothing fancy studio type of apartment in Madrid for the month of May. I'll arrive on the 4th, stay a week, go to England for a week, then back to Madrid for 2 more weeks, leaving June 3rd. I'm traveling alone, so I want a place that feels safe. I used to live there in the early 80s, but know that there's been a lot of change. OR- if there's a hostal or other type of place that anyone can recommend that would be a good place, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks! Catalina

#7704 - 01/10/05 09:01 AM Re: Madrid apartment in May
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Catalina,

Check out my review of Hospedaje Madrid . In short, it is well located, not too noisy, and costs about 90 euros. I'd stay there again.

#7705 - 01/10/05 12:07 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
Bakerite Offline

Dear Downright Dumb, Thanks for the reply. I'm new to using a message board...where would I look for your review? Is there a date I'd go to? Thanks, Catalina

#7706 - 01/10/05 04:47 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Uh...that's gazpacho, Catalina, wink

Up at the top of this screen, right under and between post new topic and post reply, is search. Click this and use Hospedaje Madrid and/or my member number 177, to find my review. I checked it out earlier and it was there. Sorry, I don't know how to post links. Maybe I am Downright Dumb. laugh

#7707 - 01/11/05 04:00 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
Bakerite Offline

Dear Downright,
Thanks for the education in how to do the search. I think you're downright patient...gracias!
Catalina

#7708 - 01/13/05 10:32 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
meencantaespana Offline

Hey! I was in Spain for 2 weeks this past summer. We stayed in a apartment that people rent for 1 month or so at a time. It was called the Principe Pio..look it up on yahoo.com. It has a lot of info on it. It is in a safe part and it is close to many attractions. The people are very nice. The price was very good too! Check it out!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments