Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6554 - 02/17/04 07:30 PM Madrid: Hotel Florida Norte
Yeecheng Offline

Can anyone give me any information about the Hotel Florida Norte . Its supposed to be across a train station. All the reviews I've read so far don't give me much information. Is this place in a touristy area? Is it in a noisy neighborhood? Any information would be grateful. Thanks!

#6555 - 02/17/04 07:36 PM Re: Madrid: Hotel Florida Norte
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Yeecheng! Welcome to MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board!

Please tell us where in Spain this hotel is located and hopefully we can better assist you. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6556 - 02/17/04 08:15 PM Re: Madrid: Hotel Florida Norte
Yeecheng Offline

Thanks for replying!

The address is Paseo De La Florida 5, Madrid, Spain 28008. It is supposed to be across a metro station.

Thanks again!

#6557 - 02/17/04 10:26 PM Re: Madrid: Hotel Florida Norte
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks! I've updated your subject title to reflect the city location.

The Hotel Florida Norte is located immediately across from the old, and now under-construction Princípe Pío train station. I don't think trains run through anymore but there is still a metro station.

It's quite a long, uphill climb to, say, the Royal Palace and other places. Might be too far from the "center" to be comfortable for you on foot but if you take the metro everywhere that would be more comfortable but if you return very late you'd have to (and want to) take a taxi back to the hotel.

You can see a PHOTO (2 views) of the hotel's address and map on the QDQ.com site HERE .

Have you tried searching this forum yet? See the SEARCH link near the upper righthand corner. Use keywords MADRID HOTEL FLORIDA NORTE and you may find some reviews. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments